• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't eat for the rest of the day, have a stomach virus, so wienke you get an edited post-it note written after sickness fml

SgQKuA7.png

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
ADJUST YOUR FANTASY LINEUPS!

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 9m

Officially questionable with a hamstring injury, WR Roddy White is likely out tonight, per source.

RBH

ADJUST YOUR FANTASY LINEUPS!

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 9m

Officially questionable with a hamstring injury, WR Roddy White is likely out tonight, per source.
I'm actually ok with this. They rushed Roddy back too soon last year and his play suffered the whole year. More opportunity for Harry to step up.

Milchjon

Do I lose my Xbot card if I admit that Sunset Overdrive looks like it will be a chore to play?

It's almost sad to see how desperately it tries to be "fun".

Bowser

DM and Bucs-GAF, I'm rooting hard for y'all. Would be great to have two 1-2 teams in the division.

I won't shed a tear if y'all get blown out either tho

DM and Bucs-GAF, I'm rooting hard for y'all. Would be great to have two 1-2 teams in the division.

I won't shed a tear if y'all get blown out either tho

I already said that I'm pulling hard for the Bucs if I had to pick one of those forsaken teams.

I wouldn't be mad if a plague of locusts hit the Georgia Dome tho

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
So if there is one odd man out this week,

Demaryius Thomas @ SEA
Brandon Marshall @ NYJ
Julian Edelman vs OAK
James Jones @ NE

Who should sit?

Godslay

Banned
Hey guys. Been really busy at work, but uploaded some of the pics from last Sunday.

You can check them out, got a bunch of Broncos and Archie Manning of all people.

Here

Godslay

Banned
Good stuff, man! It's a cool feeling seeing NFL players in person like that.

Yeah, I was most impressed by Shannon Sharpe. He's pure muscle. Really thick. His hands were absolutely huge. Plus he's a HoF, and a great guy. Signed up and down that line, and gave me a bump.

DT was similar. He and Orlando probably signed the longest. DT seemed happy to be there, and was nice to the fans.

Yeah, I was most impressed by Shannon Sharpe. He's pure muscle. Really thick. His hands were absolutely huge. Plus he's a HoF, and a great guy. Signed up and down that line, and gave me a bump.

DT was similar. He and Orlando probably signed the longest. DT seemed happy to be there, and was nice to the fans.
Was anybody a jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom