• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright.

It's time, baby.

izSoGUB7l77SB.gif

Crisco

Banned
That's two tough defenses McCown has faced, it's going to feel like he turned down the difficulty in Madden tonight. Could be an entertaining shoot out tonight, both teams will move the ball.

zychi

Banned
Do I lose my Xbot card if I admit that Sunset Overdrive looks like it will be a chore to play?

It's almost sad to see how desperately it tries to be "fun".
So looks boring. Rachet and clank controls in a over done setting. Ill buy it for $5 on steam

Halo, mgs v, wow, smash. All i need the rest of the year

MechDX

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...-college/84f903b3-6d87-4059-9d60-03aa37c0f647

Now in his twelfth season, the seven-time Pro Bowl wide receiver contemplated walking away from the game completely after last season's 2-14 finish. A new head coach, a new quarterback, a new system – what would it be like starting all over again at this point in his career?

“It’s different, it’s definitely different,” Johnson said on Texans Radio. “Being around here, back around the team, it almost feels like I’m back in college. Football is fun. You’re enjoying it, the coaches making things fun, they’re not just walking around with a sad face and not interacting with the players. Coach (Bill) O’Brien walks in the locker room and cracks jokes with the guys and stuff like that. When you have stuff like that going on with the team, it makes you want to do a lot for your coach. It lets you know that he has your back. It keeps everybody loose.”

Johnson has since said he’s glad he returned. In fact, he wishes he had come back sooner. That’s how much he has enjoyed these past few months. Plus, he had to study hard to catch up with learning the playbook and the new offense installed by O’Brien.

Yep squicken. Ol BOB is just like Schiano, Spagnuolo and McDaniels.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah, I remember. Great seats. Shannon Sharpe looking Sharp!

It was a really good time. I wish I could make it more often. Also went to a dispensary. Was a different feeling for sure seeing huge jars of pot for sale legally. I'm going to try and make it back next year, assuming everything lines up.

MechDX

It was a really good time. I wish I could make it more often. Also went to a dispensary. Was a different feeling for sure seeing huge jars of pot for sale legally. I'm going to try and make it back next year, assuming everything lines up.

What did you buy?

Hunter S.

lol, I bet it was. Bud has been in dispensaries like that for almost 7 years so I am kind of used to it. Cool.

Godslay

Banned
What did you buy?

My buddy bought a brownie and a couple prerolled joints. I didn't have cash on me. I ate part of the brownie though. I usually don't partake, but when in Rome... it was fun. No paranoia which was good.

lol, I bet it was. Bud has been in dispensaries like that for almost 7 years so I am kind of used to it. Cool.

Yeah, I just have never been into one. I was back there like 3? years ago? I think you could only go in with a medical card though, if I recall correctly.

I'm really thinking of picking up a Xbox one or PS4....

Don't know which one...

If you love America as much as you claim to then you will get an Xbone.

Do I lose my Xbot card if I admit that Sunset Overdrive looks like it will be a chore to play?

It's almost sad to see how desperately it tries to be "fun".

I'm not as excited by the game as I was when it was first revealed. It looks fun but without a co-op campaign it's not something that is really interesting to me.

Boban I beat the Panthers in an overtime shit show, I was up 14-0 and those sons of bitches kept crawling back and tied it up with 30 seconds left in the 4th. Then Dexter Fucking McCluster had some clutch runs and Russ threw a TD pass to Marshall to win it in OT!

I offered you a trade btw, Jon Baldwin (a 79 somehow) for a 2nd.

I'm off to bed now but I'll take a look at him tomorrow when I go to play my game and then get back to you. Chris had a 17-0 lead against gman and ended up losing 20-17 earlier today :jnc

He talked about it during pregame. Basically days ago the league was claiming that they planned to lessen the October pink jerseys thing and focus on the military instead. LaCanfora spent some time on pregame tearing that apart, saying P&G/Crest were among a bunch of other companies that were going to double down on the October pink stuff with every team, the Adrian Peterson stuff happened, and it was scrapped so the league scrambled to say "oh we weren't going to do it anyway".

TL;DR Yet another embarrassment for the league this month.

MechDX

My buddy bought a brownie and a couple prerolled joints. I didn't have cash on me. I ate part of the brownie though. I usually don't partake, but when in Rome... it was fun. No paranoia which was good.

Yeah, I just have never been into one. I was back there like 3? years ago? I think you could only go in with a medical card though, if I recall correctly.

You cant buy weed with a debit or credit card? Or just that dispensary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom