• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

How does what happened last night happen and you proceed to sit with your thumb squarely up your ass in denial about everything that's gone fucking wrong this season? Josh McCown will still be playing QB, we'll still be giving receivers an embarrassing amount of cushion because COVER 2 and we'll still get beat, and Lovie will still act like getting beat 56-14 (where even the 14 was a gift) is just "part of the process" while literally nobody else is putting up historically awful performances like that.

Why was I ever optimistic that this was the guy?

Talon

Steve Young

Steve Young.
This fucker:
Troy_Aikman_NFL_Football_Coverart.png

Steve Young was a way better passer overall.

Zeke

Told ya! Troy was pretty accurate and had a cannon. Factor in he had all time leading rusher all he had to do was hand the ball off. Fun times....I miss those days

Talon

Wait, John Elway divorced his wife and then married an ex-Raiders cheerleader?

Da fuq? Is this sort of dark plot by Al to murder John?

cajunator

Banned
Brees regularly puts up videogame numbers, but the defense is usually terrible and special teams have been garbage since 2011, forcing the offense to start at the 20 at best and more often inside the 10. He puts up insane yards because he usually has to get the team all the way down the field. Its aggravating that Saints cant seem to ever get all three parts of the team on the same page. The closest was 2009 and we got a SB from it.

Zeke

IRVING (AP) - Mark Tuinei stood some 30 yards away, a Gatorade bottle on his head and a sheepish smile on his face.

He challenged quarterback Troy Aikman to a show of his marksmanship with a football.

A crowd gathered in the Dallas Cowboys dressing room before a workout Monday.

Tuinei bravely declined a blindfold.

Aikman spun the ball, found the laces and unleashed a bullet pass. It took the bottle cleanly off the offensive lineman's head.

The crowd went wild.

``It absolutely amazed me,'' said bystander Michael Irvin. ``Talk about accuracy. Now, I tell you we got a quarterback who can throw.'
We miss you troy :(

Godslay

Banned
Wait, John Elway divorced his wife and then married an ex-Raiders cheerleader?

Da fuq? Is this sort of dark plot by Al to murder John?

No. We Roethlisberger'd and pillaged the Raiders in John's Era. Notice how Elway is still alive, thus the conqueror. That's what that means. Take their women and their treasure.

Elway's numbers were good for the era he was in. Plus Reeves was conservative at time. Shanahan opened it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom