• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
73f0ed0e0c5dd5a52c90d57f93ebbd36.jpg

cdyhybrid

People taking the NFL thread too seriously. There isn't shit to talk about right now. Nothing worth analyzing from last night's game. There are like 5 different threads in OT if people want to discuss the nuances of domestic violence or child-rearing.

Biker19

Banned
Having sex with a 17 year old makes you a bit of a dumbass.

Taking advantage of some other young man to the point where it severely alters his life AND not giving a shit about your own fucking baby makes you a bit of a bad man.

So what will be your plan when/if the kid attempts to reconnect with you later in life...? Your selfishness is impacting many lives.

Exactly. Vyroxis needs to be a man & do the right thing. Get a paternity test as well.

People taking the NFL thread too seriously. There isn't shit to talk about right now. Nothing worth analyzing from last night's game. There are like 5 different threads in OT if people want to discuss the nuances of domestic violence or child-rearing.

Yeah. I agree. I mean I love the fact that we talk about all sorts of shit on here when it's down time.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

Yea well the iPhone sucks and apples innovation died with Steve.

Eleuin

Seriously, you guys make fun of gata even when he doesn't post anything

The shtick is carried by everyone

EDIT: hotlink that shit man some people are in public places >.>

MechDX

Hm RT @RVacchianoNYDN That is really odd and unexpected. ... RT @nydnmabramson Eli Manning walks off practice field with brace on left knee.

Big deal? Futurevoid?

Crisco

Banned
Cotchery and Avant are both questionable for Sunday. Welp, the plan was always to replace the olds with young guys backing them, just stepping up the timeline.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Hm RT @RVacchianoNYDN That is really odd and unexpected. ... RT @nydnmabramson Eli Manning walks off practice field with brace on left knee.

Big deal? Futurevoid?

This game makes me nervous. It's one of those games you feel like you should win but the Texans history has conditioned you to not be surprised if they get embarrassed. lol

Hopefully BoB kills that feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom