• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

200 years from now your descendants will look back at this post and marvel how bad the Leafs still are.

iUwNr8DXBMYYe.gif

MechDX

Andre Johnson is 11 rec & 172 yards away from being 1 of the fastest men in NFL history to reach 950 career rec & 13,000 yards receiving

Impressive when you factor in Carr and Schaub

Trey

Andre Johnson is 11 rec & 172 yards away from being 1 of the fastest men in NFL history to reach 950 career rec & 13,000 yards receiving

Quite a few receiving threats that have had to deal with mediocre quarterbacking. When's the last time the best QB and WR were on the same team? Harrison-Manning, Moss-Brady?

Crisco

Banned

Steve Smith nods. I'd say Delhomme at his peak was better than Carr and as good as Schaub, but that was the best QB play got for ole Smitty before Cam arrived. At that point he'd already lost his jumping ability and was just a fast midget.

Quite a few receiving threats that have had to deal with mediocre quarterbacking. When's the last time the best QB and WR were on the same team? Harrison-Manning, Moss-Brady?

Cam Newton and Kelvin Benjamin.

Over the next 10 years those numbers are going to become less and less meaningful.

Steve Smith nods. I'd say Delhomme at his peak was better than Carr and as good as Schaub, but that was the best QB play got for ole Smitty before Cam arrived. At that point he'd already lost his jumping ability and was just a fast midget.

Cam Newton and Kelvin Benjamin.
Cam: 2-0

Russell, Kaep, RGIII, Tannehill, Luck: 3-6

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It was on this day 1 year ago that the infamous Trent Truck trade happened.

How did this affect you?

I remember feeling sad but ultimately thinking it would probably benefit us in the future but man did it suck then.

How did this affect you?

I remember feeling sad but ultimately thinking it would probably benefit us in the future but man did it suck then.

It was a time when Josh Gordon wasn't suspended

@gregauman
Bucs coach Lovie Smith on criticism of Josh McCown INTs: "We can slow up a little bit on that. All of those weren't even his, to be true."
More Lovie on criticism of Josh McCown's INTs: "We wouldn't have any quarterbacks playing if you just went on that."
Lovie Smith, asked about Josh McCown having INTs in all 3 games: "You could say that about most of the quarterbacks in the league."

could somebody please check up on snes and dmzcaf

Crisco

Banned

How did this affect you?

Doesn't that ultimately depend on how Manziel turns out, considering they traded the pick to get him?

Zeke

Man just caught up on the thread from last night with a nice cup of hot coffee made for some excellent reading. Poor gata, he's good people tho and you have to give him credit continuing to post and not running away and crying in ot. Being a jags fan really does toughen you up.

How did this affect you?

So the one year anniversary of Jim Irsay's last relapse?

Wow, Lovie is worse than Greg Schiano

They said Raheem Morris would erase the stench of late era Chucky's failures.

They said Greg Schiano would erase the stench of the Youngry Bucs era.

They said Lovie Smith would ease the pain of the TBA era.

They said _______ would clean up the mess of the Lovie Doves era.

Maybe the Bucs are just a franchise that can't be fixed.

It's like picking at a scab.
sdWWsX5.png

I remember that name!

Weren't the Bucs terrible last season? I don't see what's changed.

They said Raheem Morris would erase the stench of late era Chucky's failures.

They said Greg Schiano would erase the stench of the Youngry Bucs era.

They said Lovie Smith would ease the pain of the TBA era.

They said _______ would clean up the mess of the Lovie Doves era.

Maybe the Bucs are just a franchise that can't be fixed.

Now that's pretty silly. Especially considering you're talking about the Yucs,

Syrinx

@gregauman
Bucs coach Lovie Smith on criticism of Josh McCown INTs: "We can slow up a little bit on that. All of those weren't even his, to be true."
More Lovie on criticism of Josh McCown's INTs: "We wouldn't have any quarterbacks playing if you just went on that."
Lovie Smith, asked about Josh McCown having INTs in all 3 games: "You could say that about most of the quarterbacks in the league."

Going full retard. Complete fucking denial.

Talamius

@gregauman

I'll be shocked if Lovie isn't fired during their bye week. Especially if they still don't have a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom