• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

SRSgQOk.jpg

What a lovely gal.

WedgeX

Banned
I'm out of the country for basically two weeks of football and the league basically implodes on itself, and the Lions are acknowledged as not actually thugs, unlike Minnesota, Cinncinatti, or Denver?

Man. Can't trust y'all with anything.

cajunator

Banned
The Whole foods is about to open here and based on media pictures it looks a lot like our local Rouses inside. Kinda neat. they even tailored some of the stuff to Cajun phrases and such. I think it should survive just fine where it is and now I have three nice grocery places to overspend at and get fresh seafood.

Milchjon

I love Cutler so much.

After watching a few clips of Brandon Marshall's A Football Life, he really reminds me of a cat in so many ways.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I realized next week is the Browns bye week, so which team should I be rooting for this year?

Two years ago I watched Tom Terrific destroy a team, last year Mech decided to blame me for the Texans season despite the fact the game I watched was like their 7th straight loss.

Who do I follow this year my friends?

ShaneB

I realized next week is the Browns bye week, so which team should I be rooting for this year?

Two years ago I watched Tom Terrific destroy a team, last year Mech decided to blame me for the Texans season despite the fact the game I watched was like their 7th straight loss.

You cheer on the Chiefs to upset the Patriots on Monday Night!

Your my guy Shane!

Thanks Sir!

Packers. Damn it didn't seem like it's been a while since I logged into Final Fantasy XIV but patch 2.38 is out. Okay then

A Bills lost? They're doing a bad job of being horrible right now

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Shhhh y'all are posting too loudly.

Also looks like Kas had a fun night hanging out with Welker although he had some very kind words for everyone here.

The :kas don't stop though even when rolling.

jakncoke

Banned
Shhhh y'all are posting too loudly.

Also looks like Kas had a fun night hanging out with Welker although he had some very kind words for everyone here.

The :kas don't stop though even when rolling.

Maybe kas is kas because he is never sober, thus why the kas train was still full kas on molly. Maybe the key to stopping the delusions is to send him to the Betty Ford Clinic. What a crashing discovery that will be when he discovers that the Lions havent been 16-0 and World Owl Champions the last 7 years

You're doing good work with the OTs, Dutch. Sweeney is in a bad mood because he is affiliated with such a shitty, horrible franchise.

I'll make the Week 5 OT.

We were so close. We finally got rid of Lewis, and it looked like Suggs would follow eventually.

Then they fucking extended Suggs for 4 years two days after Ray Rice was arrested. I didn't think it could get worse.

Please make it stop getting worse :[

We were so close. We finally got rid of Lewis, and it looked like Suggs would follow eventually.

Then they fucking extended Suggs for 4 years two days after Ray Rice was arrested. I didn't think it could get worse.

Please make it stop getting worse :[

Ray Lewis is an innocent man and I snatch your Ravens fan card until you accept that.

told friends I'd help them move from their apartment to their new house... there's not enough coffee in the world right now

saw this on Facebook:
19 TDs. A competent organization would beef up its secondary over the years to deal with one of the best QBs in the league.

But not the Lions.

Ray Lewis is an innocent man and I snatch your Ravens fan card until you accept that.

Even if you ignore the whole Lewis thing, the team has always been horrible since coming back.

How much other teams can say they stole their logo from a security guard they employed? He didn't even want to sue. He just wanted a signed helmet from the team. And they said no.

He wound up winning in court. His award? $3

Fox318

Even if you ignore the whole Lewis thing, the team has always been horrible since coming back.

How much other teams can say they stole their logo from a security guard they employed? He didn't even want to sue. He just wanted a signed helmet from the team. And they said no.

The punishment for this should be Baltimore loses the team again.

MRSA

Banned
What the flying fuck. Tabris waited 10 hours in line for an iPhone? Lmao

That being said I do love my new phone. 2 of my docs ordered themselves a new phone after seeing mine.

Also I'm going to a football party at a Pats fans house. Should I be worried?

What the flying fuck. Tabris waited 10 hours in line for an iPhone? Lmao

That being said I do love my new phone. 2 of my docs ordered themselves a new phone after seeing mine.

Also I'm going to a football party at a Pats fans house. Should I be worried?
If they are true patriot fans they'll kick you out.

If their such a shitty franchise, why support them? If they've always been horrible, as you say, why give them your time?

There's just a stigma because idiots think Ray Lewis is a murderer. Ravens are no worse than any other franchise, but are certainly getting their turn as franchisa non grata. Much like Bengals, Steelers, Cowboys, etc, all have.

The punishment for this should be Baltimore loses the team again.

That's probably his end game. Fuck the millions of good people there who support that team.

Fox318

If their such a shitty franchise, why support them? If they've always been horrible, as you say, why give them your time?

There's just a stigma because idiots think Ray Lewis is a murderer. Ravens are no worse than any other franchise, but are certainly getting their turn as franchisa non grata. Much like Bengals, Steelers, Cowboys, etc, all have.

That's probably his end game. Fuck the millions of good people there who support that team.

4EAkbIy.jpg

The trucks are coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom