• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Olds/non-living-with-parents: I want to buy a futon to act as a couch. I live in a tiny-ass studio so it can't be huge, and I'm trying to not pay out the ass ($200ish or less would be ideal) so good value for the price is key. Looking for one that's ~10 feet long or so, maybe slightly less.

What stores should I be looking at?

So FSU just announced that Famous Jameis is suspended for the entire Clemson game

Ballsy move, but it might be what's best for him. Dude needs to pull his head out of his ass and realize the opportunity he has and people constantly covering for him is not going to help him figure that out.

Olds/non-living-with-parents: I want to buy a futon to act as a couch. I live in a tiny-ass studio so it can't be huge, and I'm trying to not pay out the ass ($200ish or less would be ideal) so good value for the price is key. Looking for one that's ~10 feet long or so, maybe slightly less.

Ikea, duh.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
tumblr_n7bo3bC6qd1trzgq1o1_500.gif

Bears are like top 5 all time winning championships so fuck yall they are worthy adversaries. Yall Jags fans are not well versed in history so fuck Yall too.

IKEA is the only place you're going to find sofas/futons for under 200$. It might look good, but it probably won't feel good.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
And a 32" BIG SCREEN!

That's a penthouse? Looks more like a closet with a view.

Why so jelly? Ain't nobody got time for TV. We just ordered a ton of sushi from the best Sushi spot in LA, The Octupus. Only time I'll be watching TV in Sunday morning when the Lions kick the shit out of the Packers.

zAncp9b.jpg

Also this girl named Molly just arrived. I did a line in memory of Chanhuk, may he find peace and solace in Cambodia.

Konka

Banned
Why so jelly? Ain't nobody got time for TV. We just ordered a ton of sushi from the best Sushi spot in LA, The Octupus. Only time I'll be watching TV in Sunday morning when the Lions kick the shit out of the Packers.

zAncp9b.jpg

Also this girl named Molly just arrived. I did a line in memory of Chanhuk, may he find peace and solace in Cambodia.

image.php

honestly ikea is where you should go. target and some other places may have them but start with ikea to save yourself a lot of running around

p.s.

it is sad that the Lions have driven kas to degenerative drug use. this blood is on YOUR hands fatt stafford. you couldn't let him be happy for more than a week!?

why do i keep watching super mario 64 speedruns on twitch

I remember seeing this one guys video of when he had the record in hand and was messing around in rainbow ride cause he felt he had the record then he fell off the stage. He paused the game right as it happened cause I know his heart ripped. I heard he eventually broke the record but it was funny regardless

Oh shit. :jnc

Jigglypuff's Rest is back, bitches. This is gonna be great.

e: Am I talking to myself in here?? Don't make me go into the Smash thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom