• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Dad was so upset about me not going on vacation with them he was tossing and turning and couldnt sleep :(
I just told him about the plans to fly up there and meet them that I was keeping secret so at least now he can relax a bit. I wanted it to be a surprise but not if it made my dad so upset like that.

cajunator

Banned
Xbone is WAY lighter than I was expecting. The controller also feels really....cheap.
SOme nice shoulder buttons and trigger feel though.

jakncoke

Banned
Olds/non-living-with-parents: I want to buy a futon to act as a couch. I live in a tiny-ass studio so it can't be huge, and I'm trying to not pay out the ass ($200ish or less would be ideal) so good value for the price is key. Looking for one that's ~10 feet long or so, maybe slightly less.

What stores should I be looking at?

Is there Big Lots out west? I found they have decent bang for your buck type of furniture and you may find a decent futon there

cdyhybrid

Is there Big Lots out west? I found they have decent bang for your buck type of furniture and you may find a decent futon there

There's one about 30 minutes north of me, but I drive a Civic coupe, so I'm not sure I could actually physically transport a futon even if it's disassembled.

Might just order it online and get it delivered.

Something like this?

BXL2000_l.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Just a couple things I'd like to say as I'm on this ecstasy or as the kids call it these days "Molly". This is the same shit I was doing in high school in 2005 just with a different name and actually more pure and not cut with meth or any bullshit.

First off, everyone should try MDMA at least once in their lives. I'm not a fan of hippies but this shit opens your mind and makes you the most compassionate person on Earth.

That being said I love NFLGAF. I haven't posted much the past few weeks like I've said but I spend more time in this thread than any other part of the internet by far.

This is a great community and despite differences at times we still manage to come together to support each other. Yesterday with weinke being example #101101019. I try not to livejournal this shit up because I tend to keep my feelings inside but I reveal more about myself in this thread than anywhere else. Other than my mom and younger brothers you guys probably know me better than anyone else and I mean that.

I don't know where I'm going with this. I remember showing late for football practice in the morning and my coach said "Kas what the hell are you doing son?! You can sleep when you're dead." I try to live by those words. Life is short why fight and hate? Pointless shit.

That being said I wish nothing but the worst for all other NFC teams so the inevitable Restoration of the Roar 2014 can commence for the whole world to witness.

Fuck the Packers (except Greg, he's cool sometimes).

Defend the Den 2014.

Just a couple things I'd like to say as I'm on this ecstasy or as the kids call it these days "Molly". This is the same shit I was doing in high school in 2005 just with a different name and actually more pure and not cut with meth or any bullshit.

First off, everyone should try MDMA at least once in their lives. I'm not a fan of hippies but this shit opens your mind and makes you the most compassionate person on Earth.

That being said I love NFLGAF. I haven't posted much the past few weeks like I've said but I spend more time in this thread than any other part of the internet by far.

This is a great community and despite differences at times we still manage to come together to support each other. Yesterday with weinke being example #101101019. I try not to livejournal this shit up because I tend to keep my feelings inside but I reveal more about myself in this thread than anywhere else. Other than my mom and younger brothers you guys probably know me better than anyone else and I mean that.

I don't know where I'm going with this. I remember showing late for football practice in the morning and my coach said "Kas what the hell are you doing son?! You can sleep when you're dead." I try to live by those words. Life is short why fight and hate? Pointless shit.

That being said I wish nothing but the worst for all other NFC teams so the inevitable Restoration of the Roar 2014 can commence for the whole world to witness.

Defend the Den 2014.

Quoting for lolz

If you want a good laugh just look at who you're stuck with at QB.

a QB who has won a playoff game? Fatt will never win a playoff game. he proved that last sunday. he gets fat on crappy teams and then folds against playoff teams. it's part of the reason that he has 1 win in his career against a team over .500

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
a QB who has won a playoff game? Fatt will never win a playoff game. he proved that last sunday. he gets fat on crappy teams and then folds against playoff teams. it's part of the reason that he has 1 win in his career against a team over .500

We've gone over this before, and I gladly would if I was more sober. Matthew Stafford took over the worst team in NFL history at the age of 21.

I don't care about playoff wins. Kaep and Staff both have the same number of Super Bowl rings and that's all that matters in the end.

If you put Stafford on that Harbaugh coached team with that defense they win a Super Bowl. If you put Kaep on the Lions we go 3-13.

We've gone over this before, and I gladly would if I was more sober. Matthew Stafford took over the worst team in NFL history at the age of 21.

I don't care about playoff wins. Kaep and Staff both have the same number of Super Bowl rings and that's all that matters in the end.

If you put Stafford on that Harbaugh coached team with that defense they win a Super Bowl. If you put Kaep on the Lions we go 3-13.

who cares what the lions were in 2007? the league is built for quick turn arounds. plenty of teams have gone from worst to first in a year. what have the lions done? how many years do you want to give Fatt to do something meaningful in the league (empty passing yards dont count)

and stafford would never work with harbs because staffords mechanics are awful and he refuses to be coached. go back and watch the carolina game again. he just doesn't get it and he never will.

i hate to be the bearer of bad news.... but i am!

The absolute fucking second Week 3 ends, somebody needs to be on duty and have a thread up and beat Commie Patriot to the punch. He may not be Gata, but he is just ignorant, and that will not stand.

I already finished the Week 4 thread, so I'm doing that one. After that, be my guess to make them yourself.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You're doing good work with the OTs, Dutch. Sweeney is in a bad mood because he is affiliated with such a shitty, horrible franchise.

I'll make the Week 5 OT.

cajunator

Banned
So any of yall been in Atlantas airport? All I know is it is huge and I have 40 minutes to find my gate to fly to DC once I stop there. I dont want any snags.

jakncoke

Banned

Being a Lions fan thats a good thing because they dont happen often

Alcohol should be banned.

H99xW.gif

jakncoke

Banned
college football just doesnt get me hyped like NFL football.
Is there somethin wrong with me?

In NFL pretty much all teams have some chance of winning on a week to week basis. In college more times than not its the haves and have nots. Even in the power conferences there is the haves and have nots where pretty much everything is run of course throughout the year with boring matchups and expected wins. I like college football but what I listed is reasons why college football will never come close to my love of the NFL.

cajunator

Banned
In NFL pretty much all teams have some chance of winning on a week to week basis. In college more times than not its the haves and have nots. Even in the power conferences there is the haves and have nots where pretty much everything is run of course throughout the year with boring matchups and expected wins. I like college football but what I listed is reasons why college football will never come close to my love of the NFL.

thats quite true. With LSU I fully expect them to dominate most games except the SEC ones which are exciting to watch. NFL is basically a nailbiter almost every game.

this_guy

Defend the Den 2014.

Yep sounds like you're on that stuff right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom