• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mfmdaydtxM1qhn3z2o1_r1_250.gif
Bren are you a WHO fan?

I'd take Karen over Clara😳

brentech

Rutgers: AD made 'off the cuff' [Sandusky] joke

The report said Hermann told staff members to "reach out and touch the donors" of the Rutgers program, and her punchline was to not do it "in a Sandusky way."

lol

people were actually being dicks to gata yesterday, different from the normal shit talking that happens in this thread.

i don't blame wes for calling an end to it.

but i'll still shit talk gata and if that is bannable then so be it

No one was being a dick at all.

zychi

Banned
Any of you guys ever seen Draft Day?

Just started it.

It's fiction. Browns never draft well. That's why they let Costner pretend. Only NFL team that would let them do it, to get the false idea of a good draft day in a movie instead of their usual bad PR after draft day

Most confusing part of the Ray Rice scandal is why the Rats didn't just cut him. I mean fine the money, but surely someone should have seen this shitstorm coming.

Narag

Does bulletin board material ever work? Seems like if you are a shitty team, all the bbm in the world isn't going to save yourself a loss.

Usually only remember it working against shitty players calling out teams like that Steelers DB Brady picked on all game years back.

MechDX

Does bulletin board material ever work? Seems like if you are a shitty team, all the bbm in the world isn't going to save yourself a loss.

Why risk it? What says some defensive player on the Raiders doesn't say " Fuck it. I'll show him tuck rule."

Desperate team, desperate players.
Doesn't have to be cheap but overly aggressive

Patriots7

"We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Godslay

Banned
Usually only remember it working against shitty players calling out teams like that Steelers DB Brady picked on all game years back.

Yeah, it just seems like it never works or is much of an impact.

Why risk it? What says some defensive player on the Raiders doesn't say " Fuck it. I'll show him tuck rule."

Desperate team, desperate players.

Sure I can see that. The problem is the Raiders are still going to be outmatched talent wise. The OL isn't going to lie down and let them ravish Brady. Oakland might come hard, but I'm sure that if they do the Pats will respond.

I guess so. The only problem is that Giants team didn't really need that bulletin board material. They were already underdogs. That was motivation enough I'm sure. Brady might have pushed them over the top though.

Mike Tanier said:
Yes, Watt is amazing, but he is absorbing a lot of adulation from a football world that is not sure who is OK to root for these days. If it turns out that he is hiding some disturbing, nauseating skeleton in his closet, I am not just quitting the NFL beat but moving to the Australian Outback to eat fire ants in the shadow of Uluru and contemplate eternal mysteries for the rest of my life. And I may not be alone. But no pressure, J.J. Just keep on keepin' it real.

I love Tanier

Most confusing part of the Ray Rice scandal is why the Rats didn't just cut him. I mean fine the money, but surely someone should have seen this shitstorm coming.

I said cut him when it happened based solely on if making the Ravens look bad. I'm confused by what Bisciotti saw that made his so adamant about keeping him, particularly after last season.

Hunter S.

Average NFL Local TV ratings through Week 2

1. New Orleans - 45.2
2. Green Bay (Milwaukee market) - 42.2
3. Denver - 40.9
4. Seattle - 38.4
5. Indianapolis - 37.5
6. Baltimore - 36.3
7. Pittsburgh - 36.2
8. Kansas City – 33.6
9. Buffalo - 32.5
10. San Diego - 31.5
11. New England (Boston market) - 31.0
12. Chicago - 30.9
13. Cincinnati - 30.8
14. Minnesota (Minneapolis-St. Paul market) - 30.6
15. Philadelphia - 29.6
16. Cleveland - 28.8
17. Dallas - 27.3
18. Carolina (Charlotte market) - 26.9
19. Detroit - 26.4
20. San Francisco (SF-OAK-SJ market) - 25.4
21. Houston - 25.3
22. Arizona (Phoenix market) - 24.5
23. Tennessee (Nashville market) - 22.7
24. Washington - 22.1
25. Atlanta - 21.4
26. Jacksonville - 21.3
27. Tampa Bay - 18.6
28. Miami - 17.4
29. NY Giants - 15.3
30. St. Louis - 13.9
31. NY Jets - 13.1
32. Oakland - 9.8

http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/week-2-nfl-local-ratings-rankings.html
Broncos and Hawks should push up both cities average ( assuming no blowout).

Last year the top two were tied between Denver and the impressive New Orleans.

Greg

6 hours of helping my friends move their shit from apartment to house, and I was doing it with only 1 person for most of the day

all the respect to people that do that for a living

jakncoke

Banned
6 hours of helping my friends move their shit from apartment to house, and I was doing it with only 1 person for most of the day

all the respect to people that do that for a living

Yeah i dont know how professional movers do it sober(assuming they stay sober that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom