• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisco

Banned
Welp, I think I've finally lost it with my asshole neighbor. Dude comes over to my house yesterday accusing my wife and I of calling the police on his car that he parks on the street. Threatening us, telling us "it's on now", that I better "watch my back", and "go back to your country". Congratulations dude, 25 years living in the US, K-12 and undergrad in redneck North Carolina, and that is the first overtly racist phrase ever sincerely directed towards to me. The funny part was how quickly he skulked away into his house when we actually did call the police on his crazy ass. The funny part is I never gave two shits about the cars he parks in front of my house, until now.

Welp, I think I've finally lost it with my asshole neighbor. Dude comes over to my house yesterday accusing my wife and I of calling the police on his car that he parks on the street. Threatening us, telling us "it's on now", that I better "watch my back", and "go back to your country". Congratulations dude, 25 years living in the US, K-12 and undergrad in redneck North Carolina, and that is the first overtly racist phrase ever sincerely directed towards to me. The funny part was how quickly he skulked away into his house when we actually did call the police on his crazy ass. The funny part is I never gave two shits about the cars he parks in front of my house, until now.
Where are you from?

Greg

Yeah i dont know how professional movers do it sober(assuming they stay sober that is)
all of the heavy objects had to be brought down 3 floors of the apartment complex, and then brought up 2 into the house

really narrow angled staircases too - complete pain in the ass

ShaneB

all of the heavy objects had to be brought down 3 floors of the apartment complex, and then brought up 2 into the house

PIVOT!!!

PIVVVOOTTT!!

tumblr_molbwmSkSo1sw9foco1_250.gif

zychi

Banned

I think paying someone $100-$200 to move everything is well worth avoiding the hassle if you have big furniture and a ton of shit. I've moved so many times in my life that I have compacted down to very little furniture, basically a bed, a dresser, my tv, my clothes, my consoles and my computer stuff. All of it can fit into a f-350 in one trip.

I always manage to get a couch and a chair from someone for cheap when i move into somewhere, and i usually just abandon it/give it away when i move again.

Not cool, man. Dude sounds like a major douche.

Greg

PIVOT!!!

PIVVVOOTTT!!
:jnc

we were freaking out having 2 people get the queen up the stairs
I think paying someone $100-$200 to move everything is well worth avoiding the hassle if you have big furniture and a ton of shit. I've moved so many times in my life that I have compacted down to very little furniture, basically a bed, a dresser, my tv, my clothes, my consoles and my computer stuff. All of it can fit into a f-350 in one trip.

I always manage to get a couch and a chair from someone for cheap when i move into somewhere, and i usually just abandon it/give it away when i move again.
yeah, that probably would've been the better call

MechDX

So I got the digital version of Destiny on the One and I'm digging it so far. Seriously gives me some PSO vibes which has really got me excited. Combine that with tight, very COD like, gunplay and I'm hooked. Nice tide over till the MCC releases.

I just don't do PVP. Ugh...

So I got the digital version of Destiny on the One and I'm digging it so far. Seriously gives me some PSO vibes which has really got me excited. Combine that with tight, very COD like, gunplay and I'm hooked. Nice tide over till the MCC releases.

I have done 2 matches of pvp it is the worst ever for a AAA game. Being lvl 10 and getting stomped by 25s sucks so much.

Godslay

Banned

Played it last weekend on the PS4. I enjoyed the PvP quite a bit. Did get vibes of PSO as well. Still stuck on the PS3/360, I just can't justify buying a PS4/X1 yet. I contemplated buying it for one of the old consoles, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

MechDX

I have done 2 matches of pvp it is the worst ever for a AAA game. Being lvl 10 and getting stomped by 25s sucks so much.

Yes, yes it does. Saw you get on last night but it was getting late. I'll be on again tonight the same time.

Played it last weekend on the PS4. I enjoyed the PvP quite a bit. Did get vibes of PSO as well. Still stuck on the PS3/360, I just can't justify buying a PS4/X1 yet. I contemplated buying it for one of the old consoles, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

I know on the Xbox if you buy the 360 version you get the One version for free via download

Godslay

Banned
I know on the Xbox if you buy the 360 version you get the One version for free via download

Yeah, the only thing that has me wanting to bite right now is Destiny and Master Chief Collection. Even then I'm not sure how much I'll get to play it. Hard to spend $400 for two games that I won't truly get to enjoy until we get over this hump at work. Probably just wait for a Black Friday deal, maybe then Destiny will be more fleshed out as well.

brentech

Your lvl has very little bearing on what happens in the crucible.

Unless you're playing Iron Banner. I played with eznark who was like lvl 8 at the time and we were one and two in the game.

The Iron Banner is an alternative to the standard Crucible game mode. Instead of keeping players on an even plane by restricting level abilities (things like damage boosts, higher defense ratings, etc), the Iron Banner is the Crucible of Crucibles. Players will go in with all of their level abilities (or lack thereof) remaining for a no-holds-barred battle to the end.
Sounds like you just bad.

Gobias

Banned
Don't know if posted yet but:

CBS 1 p.m. ET games
cbs11.jpg

CBS 4 p.m. games
cbs2.jpg

FOX games
fox1.jpg

Glad it looks like CBS is telling the Bengals to fuck off in Columbus this year so far.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fuck off NFL for not putting the Lions v Packers game in Southern California. What's the more exciting game the Cardinals v. Kaeprnicks or the Restoration of the Roar?

zychi

Banned
Yeah, the only thing that has me wanting to bite right now is Destiny and Master Chief Collection. Even then I'm not sure how much I'll get to play it. Hard to spend $400 for two games that I won't truly get to enjoy until we get over this hump at work. Probably just wait for a Black Friday deal, maybe then Destiny will be more fleshed out as well.
I bit on a used one w/ kinect for $300 on amazon when mcc was announced. Loving it so far, esp on sundays with sunday ticket

Bowser

Walking through a parking lot here at Duke and I see a truck with UNC badges on the trunk and a Steelers flag in the window.

Tebow give me the strength

Saw this tweet earlier:

The amount of #Steelers fans around NoDa today could maybe fill Memorial Stadium.

*sigh*

ECU styled all over us too, don't feel too bad.

...it's 56-27 at the start of the 4th. We're about to give up the most yards in UNC football history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom