• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
For anyone who owns both next gen consoles, who has the edge?
Sony first party > MS first party for me.

People complain about a lack of games, don't buy it then? The games will come. Sony kept pumping out quality games for the ps3 and the ps2 even late into the cycle when MS had really stopped and relied on third party.

Naughty Dog is reason enough for me to go Playstation all the way. Maybe I'll get a Xbone down the road, but so far nothing exclusive for the Xbone has really intrigued me enough to consider buying one.

MechDX

Don't watch college ball but this came across my Twitter feed and seriously laughed hard:

LSU is going with their Wisconsin gameplan: Show up asleep, wake up swinging a hammer while screaming

You're one of them. Best Spider-Man ever. Light years ahead of Spider-Man 2
While I think ASM 2 is better than what people made it out to be
sPkzJuZ

Yeah, Friends was terrific. Lots of great moments.

Well I never liked Raimi's trilogy much either. But yuck.. ASM2 is indeed awful.

I believe tonight I shall watch 'Cold In July'

No clue what there was to hate. I heard "Too many villains" None of them overlapped, which they did all the time in the original trilogy. Stayed faithful to the comics, great imagery, perfect characterization. Only real criticism I could have was that there was too much going on at once, maybe. Big deal.

cajunator

Banned
Don't watch college ball but this came across my Twitter feed and seriously laughed hard:

LSU is going with their Wisconsin gameplan: Show up asleep, wake up swinging a hammer while screaming

Im not even watching tonight. My Uncle is at the game though. I am watching Pawn stars at the moment.

Have any Xbox One owners here tried out D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die?

It's awesome, especially with a couple of friends sitting around watching and laughing at the weirdness. My favourite game of the year so far and one of the very few games in the history of humankind that is genuinely better when played with Kinect instead of a pad.

I like how with all the eyes on this game because of the Jameis stuff, FSU still sends a kid out there in Native American blackface to start the game off.

cajunator

Banned
My Family messaged me. They are having dinner at Cracker Barrel in Knoxville and stopping for the night near Kingsport. One of yall lives right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom