• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

RBH

Fucking Dietrich-Smith.

eds.gif

:)

Tamanon

Banned
Can't watch 'em today, but go Jaguars!

Bortles on his first start, and Storm Johnson is finally active. Hope he can beat out Gerhart soon, which can't be that hard.

I'm stuck in the library trying to hammer out 3 more pages on a stupid report.

Drakeon

Can't watch 'em today, but go Jaguars!

Bortles on his first start, and Storm Johnson is finally active. Hope he can beat out Gerhart soon, which can't be that hard.

I'm stuck in the library trying to hammer out 3 more pages on a stupid report.
Double or single spaced?

Doorman

GG Jets-GAF.

...Just kidding, I'm not sure either fanbase enjoyed this game much. This feels a lot like the Green Bay win, where you take the victory, yet can't help but say "I'm glad we won, but..."

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
stafford's fist pump/slide was amazing

That confidence and swagger.

Hell of a game by Stafford against a tough Jets/Rex Ryan defense. Stafford has reached the elite level I predicted. You can see when he is on the line of scrimmage and is calling audibles like Drew Brees or Peyton Manning do.

ThatsmyQB.gif

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
GG Jets-GAF.

...Just kidding, I'm not sure either fanbase enjoyed this game much. This feels a lot like the Green Bay win, where you take the victory, yet can't help but say "I'm glad we won, but..."
3-1 us better than 2-2 man.

With the injuries this team has been dealing with, I'll take the wins however we can get them.

Another sloppy, inconsistent Lions win. I'll take it since it was on the road and didn't have Megatron for much of the game, but I'm still concerned about this offense. The defense did its job.

Another sloppy, inconsistent Lions win. I'll take it since it was on the road and didn't have Megatron for much of the game, but I'm still concerned about this offense. The defense did its job.

They did look good in spurts but yeah they gotta get better. It is a new offense they're learning though so there's also that.

Top Bottom