• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
This is a stupid challenge. They blew the whistle before Bush hit the ground. If the Lions lose this then it's royal bullshit

jakncoke

Banned
trollsmitty.0.gif

:me

TheFatOne

Holy shit what happened to Chicago? I leave for a bit and they are getting annihilated. That looks like he was down. Not sure why Rex would challenge that. Waste of a timeout.

Sephzilla

1-9 I think.

The one win with the Packers setting a team record for penalties iirc

I believe that game also ended with McCarthy making an all time bonehead move by not letting the Bears score a TD and letting them chew all of the clock and kick a gimme field goal.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
No way they can overturn that. No way.

minx

Holy shit what happened to Chicago? I leave for a bit and they are getting annihilated. That looks like he was down. Not sure why Rex would challenge that. Waste of a timeout.

Jay Cutler and the Bears defense happened. Also Rodgers is really good.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Unreal. Terrible. Kas, still on you.

manfestival

the game is over upon a towndown being scored. time to tune out. Good effort this week bucs. It really was especially after last week

Top Bottom