• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
What are you talking about he's always been a Steelers fan

ThG0wOo.jpg

Yvf61q6.jpg

IzSepjS.jpg

nj8lwso.jpg

just like he's always a Lakers fan

harSon

Banned
Shut the fuck up man, honestly. 3rd and 4 deep and you hand the ball to Bell? And don't give me no bullshit about Haley calling the plays because Ben is quick than a motherfucker to change whatever he doesn't like.

This WHOLE TEAM (of which Ben is a part) shit the bed today.

You shut the hell up. Ben was literally the last reason we lost today. We should have had 31 points on the board. In order of blame its: 1) The defense for sucking like always 2) Lack of discipline and mental mistakes/penalties 3) That horrible excuse for a punt and near the bottom. Ben. Its not even fucking debatable this time. He should have been 30 of 41 for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns. But now, its his fault.

You shut the hell up. Ben was literally the last reason we lost today. We should have had 31 points on the board. In order of blame its: 1) The defense for sucking like always 2) Lack of discipline and mental mistakes/penalties 3) That horrible excuse for a punt and near the bottom. Ben. Its not even fucking debatable this time. He should have been 30 of 41 for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns. But now, its his fault.
Hmm, it's almost as if I made the same complaints in my post!

Got home in time to see the Steelers blow a wet shart all over their home fans. I tweeted earlier today that they needed to not take this game for granted, but of course this is a Tomlin Trademark. Lose one or two games per year that you have no fucking business losing. And therefore go 8-8 and miss the playoffs.

Fucking disgraceful. Every fan in that stadium deserves a refund.

Top Bottom