• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

they are the most penalized. and by a decent margin too. its a big reason they lkst those games. im not one of the niners fans that blames the refs though. most of the penalties are self inflicted

Drakeon

Cox is our only good CB, hoping that he continues to start when Brock is back (Brock and Cox with Culliver as the nickel would be ideal).

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Bortles looks good. Looks very calm and confident.

manfestival

I think the best part about the bucs winning is that I know a guy that has been a life long steelers fan and has lived in tampa all his life. I have been to his house a few times and its covered in steelers gear. He flew up to Pitt to watch the game for the first time at the stadium this weekend and posted on facebook how excited he was to watch the steelers get the easiest win of the season. I feel so good right now.

Colasante

Bortles can come into his first NFL game and throw a touchdown to a guy the team signed off the street this week, and Brady can't throw a pass past 10 yards to guys he's been playing with for two years. Ugh. When can the Jimmy G era begin?

DMczaf

I think the best part about the bucs winning is that I know a guy that has been a life long steelers fan and has lived in tampa all his life. I have been to his house a few times and its covered in steelers gear. He flew up to Pitt to watch the game for the first time at the stadium this weekend and posted on facebook how excited he was to watch the steelers get the easiest win of the season. I feel so good right now.

Best Overall: Watching Lovie try to swag walk a win after the guy he wouldn't allow to compete for his own starting job gives him his first win of the season.

Top Bottom