• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Godslay

Banned
I think Teddy looks better than Geno but it's not like the Saints are that much tougher of a test than the Falcons.

The Saints are trash on defense too, though not quite as bad as the Falcons.

Sure. The thing is if he consistently looks good against mediocre/bad defensive teams, that's a good thing. In our small sample size he has looked good against them, so he's off to a good start. That very well could change, but if you gave me a choice between Geno and Teddy with what I've seen so far, I'd give Teddy the nod long term.

Sure. The thing is if he consistently looks good against mediocre/bad defensive teams, that's a good thing. In our small sample size he has looked good against them, so he's off to a good start. That very well could change, but if you gave me a choice between Geno and Teddy with what I've seen so far, I'd give Teddy the nod long term.
Way too early, but I'd take a replacement level QB over Geno, so... Teddy?

pS6jf4j.gif

Godslay

Banned
Way too early, but I'd take a replacement level QB over Geno, so... Teddy?

The premise of his argument was that Teddy was the next Geno. Judging by what I've seen of both of them, Teddy has more potential. It is early, but Teddy has started with good QB habits, so long term I think he'll pan out better than Geno.

On a side note I thought ball spinning was a flag? Three times in a row for the Saints.

The premise of his argument was that Teddy was the next Geno. Judging by what I've seen of both of them, Teddy has more potential. It is early, but Teddy has started with good QB habits, so long term I think he'll pan out better than Geno.
Absolutely. I've seen nothing to suggest he'll be as hopeless as Geno. In fact I think Teddy is the real deal, and will play in a Pro Bowl at some point. (not that that's saying much when Foles made it...)

Top Bottom