• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Zeke

Defense doing good putting the pressure just need to contain brees. Now mo is down not shocked dude is made of glass

LJ11

Nick Foles is Geno Smith with better weapons and coaching.

Smiths got more arm, but you're right about weapons and coaching. Geno has shit around him, when the Eagles are healthy at OL....

Byrd, you took the money and ran to NO, you're game is complete garbage in this system. Rob Ryan is trash.

Godslay

Banned
He played the Falcons.

He played the Saints last week and looked nearly the same. I'm watching how he progresses through his reads, how quickly he gets the ball out, how he responds to pressure, and his decision making in general. He did very well in all cases. He's pretty accurate, although he did have a couple balls that were overthrown. He's still a rookie though so expectations should be tempered until he proves himself consistently against better defenses obviously. So far so good though.

The one thing I noticed for the Falcons is they could not stop the run. I would be more worried about that then what Bridgewater did to be entirely honest.

He played the Saints last week and looked nearly the same. I'm watching how he progresses through his reads, how quickly he gets the ball out, how he responds to pressure, and his decision making in general. He did very well in all cases. He's pretty accurate, although he did have a couple balls that were overthrown. He's still a rookie though so expectations should be tempered until he proves himself consistently against better defenses obviously. So far so good though.

The one thing I noticed for the Falcons is they could not stop the run. I would be more worried about that then what Bridgewater did to be entirely honest.

I think Teddy looks better than Geno but it's not like the Saints are that much tougher of a test than the Falcons.

RELAYER

Banned

The Saints are trash on defense too, though not quite as bad as the Falcons.

Zeke

Oline is outstanding so far clean pocket for Romo and nice run lanes for murray. Feels good to have a line again

LJ11

Teddy's a stud, NFL GMs are fools, when you start with that premise everything makes sense.

His pocket awareness is light years ahead of some of the guys mentioned, that alone puts him ahead. Heady player, has issues with the deep ball but Geno throws a nice one and that gets him where?

effzee

Chips offense is about running the ball. We can't rely on Nick Foles to win every game with no run support.

Of course it doesn't help Foles can't run so we have no threat of a QB taking off and Foles has been awful all 4 games hitting Maclin deep or making quick decisions.

Celek went from a staple to someone Foles just overthrows. This is the 4th straight game he has missed Celek on a corner route by overthrowing him. Today early in the game he missed Ertz and Celek on back to back plays same route.

It's also the same pattern Maclin ran when he had that amazing 1 hand catch. Foles has no accuracy on that throw.

McCoy needs to also get his head together. Too much dancing and cutting back. Just go with the design of the play once in a while goddamnit. He just goes sideline to sideline and runs super hard for no gains or 1-2 yards.

Of course those massive holes are not there without Vick and a healthy oline.

I'm more upset because the D and special teams showed up when going into the game I thought Eagles couldn't hang with the 49ers. If the offense had even settled for FGs we win the game.

49ers D played one amazing game. They had all the screens and route combos covered.

Saints better win here.

Top Bottom