• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

ck0so.jpg

LJ11

Ate way too much junk food today, my buddies coming over the last couple of weeks has not been good. I feel so fucking wired because of all the shit I've eaten. If I keep this up I'll be in a diabetic coma by Halloween.

‏Associated Press reporter Terry Collins:

@APtcollins
My sources tell me that @RAIDERS head coach Dennis Allen is fired and an announcement could come as soon as Tuesday

Godslay

Banned
Nothing against my friend Farooq, but it would be interesting to see a Saints comeback. At least to a tie, I don't care who wins.

Tamanon

Banned
My fiance is talking to apparently 20 people from her family on Skype right now for her mom's birthday, so much loud spanish. And every five minutes a new person walks in on the party. Gotta muscle through it!

Raiders aren't gonna be good again until they get brand new owners and clean house from top to bottom. They've become a laughing stock because of Al Davis' final years but that's a cash cow waiting to be tapped.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Saints should tank the shit out of this season and get some defensive players in the draft....and fire Rob Ryan as well.

Slo

I had a fever dream that the Gophers beat Michigan and then a Minnesota Viking quarterback passed for more than 300 yards.

Slo

Posted?

From Shefter:

There it is. RT @APtcollins: My sources tell me that @RAIDERS HC Dennis Allen is fired and an announcement could come as soon as Tuesday.

Edit: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuu

Top Bottom