• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Afrikan

he's listed at 6'0 217... but he just looks bigger and faster than everyone on that field. Like a created player in Madden.

I dont care anymore

Come join us Cajun!

Arms wide open for you!

10706668_275276182682498_107298390_n.jpg

jbug617

Banned
I read on twitter that the Chicago vs Atlanta (10/12) game got moved to a national game (4:25 PM) and also the Pats vs Bills is going to be on Fox.

Farooq

Banned
I am so happy right now. When they drafted Martin, this was my hope. I hoped that they would be able to run the ball effectively.

Saints might have the worst defense I've ever seen in the NFL.
Its not just that its bad at a schematic level because Ryan is just lost but the fact that they have no technique tackling is scary. You have to question the effort at this point.

PFF and Football Outsiders must have a hard ons right now creating metrics to follow the amount of missed tackles for the Saints defense tonight.

It's an abomination.

HylianTom

Banned
Tomorrow will be easier than last time we lost to Dallas. Back then, I lived in Austin. The following day at work sucked.

Tomorrow will just have people at work sighing wistfully, occasionally looking at their XLIV paraphernalia.

ByqqL0HCYAAIZNl.jpg

OL is plain controlling this game

Saints D can't rush, holes are being created. Being schooled

The dude opposite of T. Smith isn't even trying anymore

Ramrock

Banned
Still not sold on this Cowboys team.
They will maybe beat weaker teams, but that's it.
The defense is simply horrible when they face an average/good team.
Still an 8/8 season imo.

I feel bad for cajunator but he should have expected this after my prediction that Dallas would be good this year and that they'd win the division. The Saints were next on the hit list.

Still not sold on this Cowboys team.
They will maybe beat weaker teams, but that's it.
The defense is simply horrible when they face an average/good team.
Still an 8/8 season imo.

Absolutely we've seen these type of flashes last year. We know who they are under Garrett.

Top Bottom