• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

xnipx

Conflicted.

Probably how Gata felt the first time he got a BJ from that discount hooker behind Walmart only to find out later it was a dude in a wig.

Actually I'm pretty sure Suggs is writing a dissertation on the end of Brady's prime as we speak but he's hoping this trash team makes it to the playoffs and we get to play them. Hopefully ray speaks up before then tho.

duxstar

another question i have is: why does all nfl coaches seem like they have man boobs?

ever see coaches in the Premier League? Or La Liga? Dudes look suave as fuck.

what's up with that

NFL coaches put in 18+ hours a day at their job, I'd imagine getting time to workout/sleep and eating healthy isn't high on their list of all nighters and prepping for the next game. Plus the job is one of the most stressful on the planet with no real job security.

Stress + Late nights are easy ways to become a fatty pretty quick I'd imagine.

JDHarbs

Tomba!_NTSC.png

duxstar

That's what I get for thinking the Patriots would rebound. My picks went like 8 - 8 this week; I don't know the NFL anymore

RBH

Somewhere out there, Bionic is sitting on his couch shirtless with Tim Tebow and has a big smile on his face.

Top Bottom