• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

TheFatOne

A lot of the defensive problems are coaching. They love to play prevent and I'm convinced part of the reason is because Patricia is dog shit and bill doesn't think he could call anything else. Plays the most timid style of defense. Don't think the defense is this bad but the coaching is horrendous.

LJ11

By the time the rest of the AFC East gets its shit together Belichick will have called it quits. Shame, he's been putting on a shit show for a few years now, no team has taken the opportunity to leapfrog these phonies.

Godslay

Banned
shannon sharpe ‏@ShannonSharpe 16m16 minutes ago
Kelce is a smoother version of Gronk.
Expand

High praise from a HoF. Sharpie seems to really like Kelce.

Patriots7

Oh God.

I'm just imagining what the Bengals are going to do to us.

Gameday Garoppolo time.

As the first person on NFL-GAF to clamor for Garoppolo's succession after witnessing the Illinois local slang all over EIU last year, it's time to hand over the keys to the kingdom.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Don't want to hear about Logan. Dude looked like dog shit, and for a guy who is supposed to be a stud he always came up small in big games. I'll give you another one Kelly. He is what this team lacks a guy oposite vince. No idea why they let him go.

It's better than this crap.

I once subscribed to this. Then I realized that Smith is actually a pretty decent QB. Could do considerably worse.

ohh he's fine, he's efficient, he doesn't turn the ball over, he's top notch game manager, but my point was all those years against peyton, against Brees, against whoever you name it, and the guy who sets the bar is Alex Smith. It's a comment on just how bad we've gotten.

shannon sharpe ‏@ShannonSharpe 16m16 minutes ago
Kelce is a smoother version of Gronk.
Expand

High praise from a HoF. Sharpie seems to really like Kelce.

Definitely high praise... hyperbole is a good word for it. Tonight we've heard Tony G with better hands, and now a better version of Gronk. Pump the brakes folks, he looks good, but let's see how it turns out.

eznark

Banned
Maybe by "better version of Gronk" Sharpe means that Kelce will actually be able to stay on the football field for an extended period of time.

By the time the rest of the AFC East gets its shit together Belichick will have called it quits. Shame, he's been putting on a shit show for a few years now, no team has taken the opportunity to leapfrog these phonies.

Until Orton

TheFatOne

Oh God.

I'm just imagining what the Bengals are going to do to us.

Gameday Garoppolo time.

As the first person on NFL-GAF to clamor for Garoppolo's succession after witnessing the Illinois local slang all over EIU last year, it's time to hand over the keys to the kingdom.
I jokingly said bench Brady earlier but I don't think he's ready. Maybe in a year or two and we still won't even know if he's any good.

jbug617

Banned
i feel like this

sadflacco.0.gif

Patriots7

I jokingly said bench Brady earlier but I don't think he's ready. Maybe in a year or two and we still won't even know if he's any good.
In the ideal world, I'd agree with you.
But at this point, I feel like anything would be an upgrade.

Throw the ball 15 times out of 22 plays, while only starting 3 receivers?

This coaching staff. This team. I can't.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
on a positive note, so psyched for Reggie. still doing his thing out there. one of the best all time and somehow still at the top of his game.

Patriots7

you are no true garoppolo fan

get in line
Back off, bitch. He's mine.
Despite never being heard, I was the first one to suggest the Pats draft Jimmy last year.

He's the future. He's the way. And I declare myself the originator of the Garoppolo bandwagon. Pls get on board.

Godslay

Banned
It's better than this crap.

ohh he's fine, he's efficient, he doesn't turn the ball over, he's top notch game manager, but my point was all those years against peyton, against Brees, against whoever you name it, and the guy who sets the bar is Alex Smith. It's a comment on just how bad we've gotten.

Definitely high praise... hyperbole is a good word for it. Tonight we've heard Tony G with better hands, and now a better version of Gronk. Pump the brakes folks, he looks good, but let's see how it turns out.

In my opinion Alex is a blend between a good game manager and an elite QB. He's not entirely either one.

Maybe by "better version of Gronk" Sharpe means that Kelce will actually be able to stay on the football field for an extended period of time.

He's basically just saying he's more athletic than Gronk with them being the same size. He also said he's legit, but was telling others to not compare him to Gonzo because Gonzo put up insane numbers over a long career.

eznark

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Top Bottom