• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Branduil

iWeOmpETGBZwW.gif

Chiefs are playing cover 3... Which, obviously they're going to, why would you even bother with a pass like that to Julian Edelman? He is 5'10"... he's not a deep threat.

Christ on a cupcake.

Re: chandler jones, they were abusing him in the run game; he is the only one who can even sniff the QB but he has not exactly looked good.

Even if the Pats make the Super Bowl, there's no way they don't get their heads caved in by Seattle like Denver last year. This team is not built to overcome a physical D.

It's so cool to know that the only thing keeping the Patriots from making the playoffs is a coach who's unwilling to bench Geno, another coach who's starting Kyle Orton, and a third coach who's starting Ryan "Only Looks Like A Star Against The Raiders In London" Tannehill, and everybody fucking knows it too

Kacar

Dickie V just said the pats need Wiess back.

Also this might get even worse next week for the Pats facing the Bungles.

I sort of hope that pats just get shit on tonight and have to live with it. They need this as an example of why they need to get their shit together if they want to contend. I still think this is a team that can do it, but not if they keep playing like this.

TheContact

Even if the Pats make the Super Bowl, there's no way they don't get their heads caved in by Seattle like Denver last year. This team is not built to overcome a physical D.

Cavemen had a better chance of getting to the moon than the pats do at getting to the super bowl

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I sort of hope that pats just get shit on tonight and have to live with it. They need this as an example of why they need to get their shit together if they want to contend. I still think this is a team that can do it, but not if they keep playing like this.

They don't have any talent on the team. THey have 1 receiver, Gronk isn't himself so I barely count him. They don't have one starting caliber linemen. They have 2 or 3 solid defensive players and that is it.

TheFatOne

He's was talking about how our LB corps can't cover.

He's not wrong.
Gotcha might be to baked. Yes they can't. Only one who has a chance is Collins but he's looked lost. I think hightower could be a solid player if you could find ways to hjide his coverage skills. I have always hated mayo

cdyhybrid

When does Kraft money take effect?

Spent it all on getting the tapes burned, apparently.

Don't worry Pats, soon the Tammy and Bill era will be over and their taint will eventually leave your organization.

Then Jimmy can lead the team to their annual .500 record and you can return to good standing with the football gods.

The Patriots organization has just refused to ever put weapons and a team around Tom Brady, for nearly every season of his career.. And for ~12 years, you could get by doing that, but when he's 37 going on 38, you can't put garbage around him year in and year out and expect it not to make a difference. No wide receivers, no offensive line, putrid running game, Gronk is Gronk but he's not 100% yet, and so... It's like, what do the Patriot's expect? Brady's been the most hit QB in the NFL this year, and even in the nights when the offensive line kind of blocks (honestly besides Nate Soldner's ridiculous ghost-block and the other fumble on 3rd down), Brady is seeing ghosts and expecting pressure.

Blecht.

Top Bottom