• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Why is Ridley not taking the snaps in these situations?

For fuck sakes.

Horrible game planning and playcalling. Josh McDaniels is a dolt. His whole offensive philosophy is to find a strength and then gameplan the opposite because "they'll never see that coming!" Week 2 against Minnesota, Ridley runs for 100+ yards on 20 carries, looks great. Week 3 facing the worst rushing defense in the NFL, Oakland, Ridley gets ... 8 carries.

Same thing in this game.

2nd and 1, everybody will expect Ridley to come in and bang out 4 yards. So, instead, let's run a delay with Shane Vereen, the receiving back.

It's pure Josh McDaniels idiocy.

bionic77

E879rG7.jpg
NFL coaches need to do a little more than set lineups and cry about the referees. So give them a break if they don't show up in tailored suits.

NFL coaches need to do a little more than set lineups and cry about the referees. So give them a break if they don't show up in tailored suits.

Uh huh. Yah coaches don't do anything at all in futbol riiight.

And sorry to burst your bubble but coaches DID wear suits in the nfl/afl.

But of course like everything else in the NFL it's all about making a quick buck off merchandise first.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Charles should not be in, horrible decision here, the game is over, why risk one of the most exciting players in the game? Pats can't stop anyone they put out there so who cares.

bionic77

NFL coaches used to wear suits, now they have to wear team issued gear iirc.

And not every coach is overweight.
Find me a coach in any sport half as beautiful as Tomlin!

Note I did not say smart, competent or effective. But if you are just going by looks he could be an actor!

jerd

Uh huh. Yah coaches don't do anything at all in futbol riiight.

And sorry to burst your bubble but coaches DID wear suits in the nfl/afl.

But of course like everything else in the NFL it's all about making a quick buck off merchandise first.

So glad you're contributing to the discussion

They got to wear that stuff. I remember Nolan had to get permission to wear a suit and that was only for 2 games or so.

i know that but my original question is why does it seem like they're all overweight. what makes them overweight? this is definitely a football related thing because you look at other coaches in other leagues and they are not predominately over weight.

Top Bottom