• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

minx

Can any Redskins fans tell me about this Sonny commentator on redskins radio? I have heard him many times while listening to the game at work and holy mother of God how is this guy on the radio? He interrupts the other commentators with useless two word comments like "2nd down" and "big play". He sounds like an old degenerate fuck.

SonnyBoy

Can any Redskins fans tell me about this Sonny commentator on redskins radio? I have heard him many times while listening to the game at work and holy mother of God how is this guy on the radio? He interrupts the other commentators with useless two word comments like "2nd down" and "big play". He sounds like an old degenerate fuck.

HOF'er. He's senile now. They need to kick his ass to the curb.

AHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHA

RGIII gonna get his job back.
Jennings is still tired from his 34 carries on Sunday.
You do know that running backs who rush 30+ times on 4-day weeks suck the next game, right?
13/55, dropped a easy TD. I think 4 YPC isn't bad.

Top Bottom