• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Colasante

Is the Saints decline the fault of Brees though? Has he really liked as bad as Brady? Haven't seen many saints games.

I can't say I've watched many Saints games this season, but Brees has a loaded offense so he doesn't even the excuses people make to explain Brady's decline. There's no reason he shouldn't be balling as usual this season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I can't recall the last game Watt has gone to the sideline this much.

Worrying :\

brentech

The guy tackled him low. That can happen on any play.

It can, but that's not the point now is it? If the ball is on target, ie, not so low that Johnson has to bend over to his feet to get it, and he gets it while upright..he simply has the CHANCE to move after getting the ball.

The placement of the ball itself dictated what CJ could do. It's not a point of argument. The placement of the ball made it impossible for him to do anything other than what happened. I'm saying if it was a better throw, he might have been able to avoid the low hit.
If that's not something you can comprehend, well, I'm sorry.

Are the Saints really this awful? End of Brees and Brady in the same year?
I was wondering the same thing about the Saints. What the heck is going on? I figured with Brandin Cooks they'd have another electric offense and Brees 5000+ yards again easily, but they're just terrible. Is their O-line in shambles or something? I haven't been watching their games.

E: Ok, so it is the O-line.

squicken

Is the Saints decline the fault of Brees though? Has he really liked as bad as Brady? Haven't seen many saints games.

Defense is terrible but the real story has been the decline of the offense. Never just one thing, but Brees is definitely worse than he has ever been

Tamanon

Banned
Don't worry. Congrats on the first win

You can't out negative me. I was born in the negativity, raised in futility, and then came to Carolina so I could learn more about the depths of a man's soul.

You're nothing. My team will lose this game in a soul-crushing fashion. It was determined before either one of us was a twinkle in our dad's eyes.

RBH

Bucs are the best team in the NFC South.
nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The only reason Rob Ryan is still employed is because the Saints are tanking the season...or at least its the only sensible reason I could imagine.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
<3 Romo... was waiting for you to show up

Top Bottom