• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

TheFatOne

His penalty's have been insanely ticky tacky. Any other year and the ref wouldn't even think about it.
Have to start adjusting to the refs now. Pats keep getting too many penalties every game. Bengals play calling is terrible. I would keep running the ball and take it out of Dalton's hands. The running game is there.

As opposed to the coach of your team, who thinks the rules don't apply to him:

Mike_Tomlin_Tripping_Jacoby_Jones_Ravens_Steelers.jpg

I'll take dumbass fans a million times rather than that embarrassment.

You'll take blatant cheating too, so forgive me if I don't defer to your high standards.

As opposed to the coach of your team, who thinks the rules don't apply to him:

Mike_Tomlin_Tripping_Jacoby_Jones_Ravens_Steelers.jpg

I'll take dumbass fans a million times rather than that embarrassment.

I must have been the only Ravens fan who wasn't pissed off at that. I couldn't help but laugh when that happened live

Have to start adjusting to the refs now. Pats keep getting too many penalties every game. Bengals play calling is terrible. I would keep running the ball and take it out of Dalton's hands. The running game is there.
Fun fact I heared on sports radio this past summer: the most penalized defense the past two seasons has won the super bowl. I'll take the penalties if we're holding them to field goals.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Gotta makes some defensive adjustments at halftime. Patriots oline is having their first good game of the year tonight. Have to find a way to get some pressure on Brady or he will continue to shred our D all night. Missing Burfict is killing our attempts to stop the run game. Over 5 yards a carry so far for Pats

Top Bottom