• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Bowser

Damn the NBA fucking CLEANED UP on their new TV deal:

@RichSandomir: NBA to announce $24 billion/9 yr deal w/ ESPN and TNT on Monday. Annual average value nearly 3x current deal.

FP8yE1F.gif

Godslay

Banned
Montee Ball being out for some time might force Peyton to pass more. It worked today so I will not complain too much.

Everyone moves up. Now we get to see if Montee is as bad as some people around here say, or if the line just isn't blocking well. I think it's less on Montee and more on the line, but he's looked lackluster for the most part.

Second half was interesting, simply because the pass game was rolling and the defense opened up for the run to work. Campbell going out helped out quite a bit as well. Plus once Hillman and Thompson got going the defense was largely out of steam.

I would be fine with passing more to allow the run game room to develop. Can't really hide our spots as a passing team I guess.

Hunter S.

The press and fans of football have been clamoring for the Pats to start sucking for over a decade.

He has been having a bad season for him until this game. After this game there could easily be a regression towards his mean this year. His play has been only average.

Bread

Banned
why did they take the time out with 12 seconds left? they should have just let it run down to stop this play from happening.

JCizzle

Damn the NBA fucking CLEANED UP on their new TV deal:

@RichSandomir: NBA to announce $24 billion/9 yr deal w/ ESPN and TNT on Monday. Annual average value nearly 3x current deal.

FP8yE1F.gif

But I thought they were going out of business and that's why they fucked the players in these recent negotiations lol lol lol lol

Top Bottom