• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Interesting. It just seems like everytime I've seen them play lately they are up and don't have to comeback. Mainly curious how Russ does in those situations.

He was lights out in that Atlanta game. There was also a Chicago game that year on the road where he led a comeback that the D (again) gave up a game tying FG in the last seconds. He then drove the length of the field and threw a TD to Rice. From what I recall, he was excellent that game.

The irony is that he looks really good when they are forced to open up the playbook and comeback. Most people see what they want to see, though.

LevelNth

Banned
Lynch is so good when the backup RB comes in its so noticeable, like they are running in slo mo. Talent drop off is like a canyon.

At least Sherman didn't take "1 TD allowed" as CB. That was on Kam

He should take .5 a TD at least. He tried to cheat for the INT, he had Earl help over the middle so really he didn't need to be there. Basically he tried to be a sneaky bastard and WASH just ran a simple ass vertical to the outside.

Curtis Crabtree @Curtis_Crabtree · 1m 1 minute ago

That was the same route concept that Denver beat Seattle with last week. Post from outside WR with Out-and-up from slot.

Godslay

Banned
He was lights out in that Atlanta game. There was also a Chicago game that year on the road where he led a comeback that the D (again) gave up a game tying FG in the last seconds. He then drove the length of the field and threw a TD to Rice. From what I recall, he was excellent that game.

The irony is that he looks really good when they are forced to open up the playbook and comeback. Most people see what they want to see, though.

I remember the Atlanta game now.

Looks like Russ is 2/3 for comeback wins. Not too shabby. Down 15+ with less then 10 mins remaining.

_woLf

I am hearing wayyyy too many "that was almost picked off" calls on the radio broadcast. Step it up LOB!

edit: percy injured? RIP our season.

RBH

The Brady and Edelman spike gif has to be up there!

Ah yes, another fine candidate.

tom-brady.gif

Top Bottom