• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Colasante

How does Seattle do from behind? Just curious how frontrunning they are. No offense meant.

Last time I can remember them down by a lot was in the playoff game against the Falcons where they took the lead after being down 20. And their offense is much, much better now than it was then.

How does Seattle do from behind? Just curious how frontrunning they are. No offense meant.

Off the top of my head -They came back from 21 down last year to Tampa. They came back from 20 down to take the lead in Atlanta in the playoffs (though they gave up a FG in about a 20 second drive to lose it). They came back in the second half against SF in the playoffs last year.

RBH

I wish that we started putting the best gifs of the week in the OP of the weekly OT thread like we used to in the past, because I have two nominations:

76.0.gif

Godslay

Banned
Ask the Chargers.

Last time I can remember them down by a lot was in the playoff game against the Falcons where they took the lead after being down 20. And their offense is much, much better now than it was then.

Off the top of my head -They came back from 21 down last year to Tampa. They came back from 20 down to take the lead in Atlanta in the playoffs (though they gave up a FG in about a 20 second drive to lose it). They came back in the second half against SF in the playoffs last year.

Interesting. It just seems like everytime I've seen them play lately they are up and don't have to comeback. Mainly curious how Russ does in those situations.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
The skins basically make any QB look good. Like blaine Gabbert would be putting up yardage on this lot. Well ok maybe not him.

You realize they already played the Jags right? And they killed them, had 11 sacks in the game, they put up 40 on them.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Interesting. It just seems like everytime I've seen them play lately they are up and don't have to comeback. Mainly curious how Russ does in those situations.

They came back from 20-3 against the Texans in Houston, but that had more to do with Schaub being an idiot than anything the Seahawks did.

effzee

Fuck you Chip you dumb fuck. We had to let him go right? Had to keep Riley Cooper right? The same Cooper who can't create any separation.

He should be on our team. DeSean, Maclin, and McCoy and this offense would be purring.

I'll also take RG3 once the Racists cut him.

Top Bottom