• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Bowser

Pro

There is nothing special to prepare for in terms of Ponder. He is a bad NFL QB and they have faced him what, 7 times?

Maybe our LBs can get some practice in on pressuring the QB so they can actually do it to one that matters.

Reported.

SMH the racism in this thread is out of control
What? This sounds like a thug to me. Smh
Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater said in an interview Tuesday on "The Dan Patrick Show" that he wouldn't have wanted to play for the Cleveland Browns had he been drafted by the team.

Asked whether there was a possibility that he might have been picked by Cleveland, Bridgewater said: "There was a chance, but I actually told my agent that's not the place where I wanted to be

Yup sounds like a thug to me.
Now this on the other hand, sounds like the words of an hero.
"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
years
of prosperity!

jbug617

Banned
CBS_College_To_NFL_Roster_IG_OFFENSE_WEB.jpg

CBS_College_To_NFL_Roster_IG__DEF_WEB.jpg

^Shit, I should go!

Every TNF game thus far this season has been a massacre. And since Ponder is playing, guess that means I'll be watching baseball when I get home from work since GB will be up huge.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Holy shit, this song is the worst thing I've ever heard.

As for the game, Rodgers' Thursday night record + his stats against Minnesota + Ponder = yet another blowout, for sure.

Top Bottom