• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Syrinx

Will miss at least the first half of the Bucs/Saints game, but eh, Drew Brees is gonna leave our defense broken and beat. Just hope Glennon can continue to play well, but I do not expect to win this game in New Orleans at all.

Duxxy3

It's going to be interesting to see what the Pats play defensively tonight. Especially since Browner is not going to play. I thought they would play mostly press man across the board with McCourty as the single safety. That's the look I thought they would play a ton this season. Instead they are playing this soft hybrid bullshit. Going to be another game where the corners are lined up ten yards away from the receivers again with the occasional press man thrown in. The only hope I think the Pats have defensively is that they get blown out again, and they fire Patricia. Pats need a real DC and OC that aren't yes men.

Outside of Belichick and the running back coach, I wouldn't care if the rest of the staff were fired. Most of these guys are in their 30's. They should be coaching high school and college teams. They don't have enough experience for the pro level.

cajunator

Banned
Will miss at least the first half of the Bucs/Saints game, but eh, Drew Brees is gonna leave our defense broken and beat. Just hope Glennon can continue to play well, but I do not expect to win this game in New Orleans at all.

Brees hasnt looked right for a while. He is noticeably declining. It will probably be a lot closer than you think.

Godslay

Banned
Hawks - Broncos game was good!!

Even in a loss we got to see the best side of both teams in spurts.Too bad that it took so long for the Broncos offense to figure out something to counter the Seahawks D. By the time they did, the Broncos D was gassed. Still a good game imo. Plus, this avatar was birthed out of that conflict. The greatest innovations come out of war.

Someone tell me how to play Smash Brothers

I feel the same way. I had the Gamecube version so long ago, and I still didn't know what the fuck I am doing. I can say that I am really enjoying Pac-Man for some reason. Probably a garbage character for a high level player, but he feels the smoothest for me. It's a fun game though, I'm enjoying it about as much as I did A Link Between Worlds so far.

Slo

HI FRIEND DID YOU ENJOY THURSDAY

sad-vikings.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
LOL at Steve Smith mic'd up. "Nail. Coffin. Dead. Take your shit back to Carolina and make sure to mow my lawn for me."

Gobias

Banned
After playing the demo for a couple hours on smash I didn't even bother to change the controls. I'm loving how all the new characters feel and the changes to the old ones.Except regular Samus. She still sucks.

cajunator

Banned
After playing the demo for a couple hours on smash I didn't even bother to change the controls. I'm loving how all the new characters feel and the changes to the old ones.Except regular Samus. She still sucks.

/Are people playing Smash on 3ds because its available now or because its actually a good version?

JCizzle

Schefter trying to stir shit up from three years ago as if it's relevant today, SMH. The bigger news is that Harbs blew it with Peyton by talking shit to him, not that he pursued him.

Gobias

Banned
/Are people playing Smash on 3ds because its available now or because its actually a good version?

It's still a great version. I don't think there's any doubt to Wii U version will be better, but the game being portable is nice. I'll still probably play this version often even when the Wii U one comes out.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Taking care of this dog right now:

qs08y3L.jpg

Looks familiar...

NA1jyDY.jpg

I consider it a sign that Fitzmagic will have a good day.

Schefter trying to stir shit up from three years ago as if it's relevant today, SMH. The bigger news is that Harbs blew it with Peyton by talking shit to him, not that he pursued him.

media has a hardon for harbs and trying to cause shit. yes, harbaugh was trying to field the best possible team. if any player was "offended" that harbaugh would try to put the best possible team on the field they should find a different line of work. that is his job

eznark

Banned
media has a hardon for harbs and trying to cause shit. yes, harbaugh was trying to field the best possible team. if any player was "offended" that harbaugh would try to put the best possible team on the field they should find a different line of work. that is his job

So why did he keep Kap over Smith?

Godslay

Banned

I changed defend to the X button and grab to the R trigger. That way the extra jump is on the L trigger and is never used. Basically every button push is with the right hand. You could probably go a step further and use the tap up to jump, and put grab on a face button, but I don't like tap up to jump as it feels less reliable.

It's pretty good. Nintendo production values, and controls well.

Brandon Browner not activated, Dobson still benched

Belichick gone full senile

Browner isn't playing because even though he is off of suspension he doesn't really have any time with the team. So they'll have to get him up to speed, he'll have to practice, etc. It wouldn't be good to throw him out to the wolves like that. Good decision on Belichick's part.

Top Bottom