• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

WedgeX

Banned
Schwartz is coming to Detroit today to stomp about, get angry at awkward handshakes, and generally be an embarrassing person.

Schwartz.gif

bildeNewTbl1SiteC4Date20111120CategorySPORTS01ArtNo111200804RefPHItem5Maxw620Maxh465q60.jpg

But I have no fear, Tiny Bush will solve everything.

Got dang Cornelius Lucas is a huge man.

squicken

Been a great year at the amateur level, better than the pro game game this year. It's been fun watching these teams play, pretty wide open right now. The pro game has been awful this year. I'm trying to remember one interesting game this year in the NFL, coming up with nothing. Just more enjoyable to me right now, and this seems to becoming a trend with me.

Hard for me to separate the fact that my NFL teams suck, but I just enjoy Saturdays more than Sundays. I just like the pace/scoring/innovation that we get from college ball

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Been a great year at the amateur level, better than the pro game game this year. It's been fun watching these teams play, pretty wide open right now. The pro game has been awful this year. I'm trying to remember one interesting game this year in the NFL, coming up with nothing. Just more enjoyable to me right now, and this seems to becoming a trend with me.

All 3 Browns game this year have come down to a last second field goal. Been the most interesting season I've watched so far in 7 years.

MechDX

He'll end up with the dolphins.

Nope. Its so damn obvious it has to happen at this point. I don't agree with it but it's like preparing for a hurricane. You pretty much know where it will hit just not exactly when.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and get drunk while it is happening.

squicken

Yeah those 76-0 games are exhilarating.

I don't watch the shitty teams like Iowa State and Michigan play. The blowout losses by bottom feeders is meaningless to me. Once we hit October there are usually 4 or so quality games every week and that is what I watch

cajunator

Banned
I don't watch the shitty teams like Iowa State and Michigan play. The blowout losses by bottom feeders is meaningless to me. Once we hit October there are usually 4 or so quality games every week and that is what I watch

how is that different from NFL scores?
Also NFL has the most talented players in football. College has a bunch of scrubs who will mostly be flipping burgers or doing other non football things.

NFL season so far has been horrible. Seems like every other game is a blowout. I don't watch college ball specifically to avoid that shit get it out of my NFL football.

The Steelers will probably destroy Gata's Jags today.

They'll be all smiles and hearty ha-ha's and then of course they'll think they're good again and shit the bed next week.

The Tomlin Steelers Cycle continues.

Talon

The Steelers will probably destroy Gata's Jags today.

They'll be all smiles and hearty ha-ha's and then of course they'll think they're good again and shit the bed next week.

The Tomlin Steelers Cycle continues.
I fear the Falcons have now entered the Tomlin cycle.

:|

squicken

how is that different from NFL scores?
Also NFL has the most talented players in football. College has a bunch of scrubs who will mostly be flipping burgers or doing other non football things.

Nothing better than Red Zone Channel for sure. But if I was stuck with what my local networks gave me every week I would probably not watch all 6 hours every Sunday

squicken

lol @ the Bills taking EJ in the 1st when his own fucking college coach called him a backup at best:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ate-seminoles-told-nfl-teams-ej-manuel-backup

EJ really does seem like a great backup. I mean that as a compliment. Good team guy. Gonna prepare and be a professional. Can win a couple of games if the QB misses some time. But where he was drafted was a head scratcher, but at least Whaley got the Rams to give him something when he traded down

brentech

The worst part for the Bills, is that they could have got him way later, and they know that and acknowledged it right after the draft.

Bowser

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 1m1 minute ago
There's actually a sense of excitement from the Panthers to see Whittaker play after two strong preseason games. Panthers need a young RB.

So this is what it has come to.

jbug617

Banned
I got crappy games today (BAL vs IND, ATL vs NYG and NYJ vs SD) so Red Zone for me. The last game might be good but that depends on Geno.

Top Bottom