• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

I've got just the thing for you!

How-Flamethrowers-Work-2.jpg

glad its a bye week, otherwise i'd be using that thing

Never understood why people where crapping on Ben Tate's ability to run in the ZBS. He may not be the Brown's most talented back, but he best understands how to run in that Kubiak scheme.

Tamanon

Banned
After being thoroughly beaten by the Bears most of the game, Panthers have it a one score game.

Dependable tight ends.....I can't wait until the Jags find one.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
How is this Car/Chi game only a one score game? Huh? Watching Redzone it seemed like Chi has been dominating.

Mindlog

Such a frustrating, but exciting first half. The penalties and drops were out of hand. The War Giraffe made some mistakes yet again he shows promise. There's a good or maybe even great team out there hiding under those red jerseys.

cajunator

Banned
Here comes a td.

I hate it when Im right. But I will predict further.
bucs get ball to open the second half. We force them to third and long. Saints commit a defensive penalty. Bucs use the opportunity to go ahead. Next possession saints fumble. Bucs stay ahead the rest of game.

Stafford's situation awareness is horrible. Almost a costly fumble after evading a sack... You have to know defenders don't disappear after they run past you.

Talon

Such a frustrating, but exciting first half. The penalties and drops were out of hand. The War Giraffe made some mistakes yet again he shows promise. There's a good or maybe even great team out there hiding under those red jerseys.

A weary time traveller of the bleak near future
(Today, 02:33 PM)

Trey

I was wondering when the Bills would use Jackson or spiller to abuse those linebackers in the passing game.

Orton is looking to Jackson immediately. Offensive line blows.

Top Bottom