• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Greg

3LxRFtf.gif
there's some kind of stat that involves the number 17 that they're going to win at!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What the hell happened to our offensive line?

If the Vikings want to blitz like that why not some screen passes to Riddick? It's been working so far and we stopped.

Doorman

Oh good, Ebron's first action since the first drive and it comes on a needless penalty. I wasn't crazy about the play call either.

Once again the Lions are looking good early but continue to let other teams hang around. We're leading in the game but I can't say I'm happy with how things are progressing.

Talon

Whoever thought Jacksonville was a good place for an NFL team didn't know what they were doing.

Also Bud Adams moving to Tennessee was lol worthy also.
It was the late 90s. A whole bunch of things seemed like a good idea at the time.

Oh good, Ebron's first action since the first drive and it comes on a needless penalty. I wasn't crazy about the play call either.

Once again the Lions are looking good early but continue to let other teams hang around. We're leading in the game but I can't say I'm happy with how things are progressing.

We have to absolutely be dominating in time with the lead this season but still we need a bigger lead I want to feel comfortable in the fourth quarter

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions offense is absolutely brutal with or without CJ.

Not a big fan of this new OC yet.

Top Bottom