• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Oh good, Ebron's first action since the first drive and it comes on a needless penalty. I wasn't crazy about the play call either.

Once again the Lions are looking good early but continue to let other teams hang around. We're leading in the game but I can't say I'm happy with how things are progressing.
We looked good for one drive, the first. We're constantly getting in third and long situations. I don't get it.

All the Vikings need to do is score 20 points. Hell 17 might do it.

Meier

What the fuck is wrong with Michael Koenen? He used to absolutely boom punts for better or for worse. He isn't making it any easier in the Bucs with these shitty, short punts. 34 yards followed by 27?!

Kristen-Bell-Happy-Tears.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wish my trade of Lynch for Bernard would have been accepted. Also LOL @ the same dude that sat TY Hilton this week also sat Flacco. hahahaha

Wes

venison crêpe
I fear we've had both our good half of O and D this 1st half. Let's hope Pettine's half time adjustment's can work from when we're ahead too.

Pimpwerx

Picked by a guy who went to The U, that no one down here remembers playing for The U. This is the state of Miami sports today. :( PEACE.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Game is FAR from over.

This is Big Ben we know what he can do.

We've seen what Cleveland has done. Far from over.

I expect Big Ben to answer.

Talon

What the fuck is wrong with Michael Koenen? He used to absolutely boom punts for better or for worse. He isn't making it any easier in the Bucs with these shitty, short punts. 34 yards followed by 27?!
This is what you get for giving big money to a punter.

Top Bottom