• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Gonna disagree with this line, Kas. 18-29 for 187 w/1 TD doesn't really kill that. But yeah, glad Joique is back.

Offensive line has been atrocious and there have been at least 4 passes that had no excuse to be dropped.

Stafford has been great today despite all that and notice how all year he has not been turning the ball over? Two of his INTs have been off of tipped passes (I think three).

We need to address the offensive line and quick.

squicken

At least before this series they were saying he was averaging about 29yds per completion.

In fairness he doesn't throw short throws for easy completions. But this is the RG3/Russ offense. Very few attempts, lots of deep balls in an offense that is built around the run game and play action. And I love this offensive system. I've said before that my favorite offense was what Shanny had with Elway in Denver.

Schedule gets easy for CLE and when Flash comes back that offense is going to be nuts. Browns in the playoff hunt!

jakncoke

Banned
bigstock-depressed-man-sitting-on-top-o-48751034.jpg

Considering he's been under duress all game that pretty good.

Yeah, I guess when you consider that as well, it's not awful. Defense has been playing good, though ... but you do have to consider rookie QB + no Peterson into that equation, too.

I'm not necessarily unhappy with how they've played today, and it's a good bounce back from last week's game, but I've still got a few concerns with how consistently they can play well. Next two games will be a good test for this team.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
BrownsGAF and LionsGAF lets have a celebration after our games.

The Roar and Bark are being restored and I hope to see you in the Super Bowl.

Hope the Dolphins pull through.

Godslay

Banned
I know you don't follow the Seahawks so let me explain to you something. Our players drop like flies every year so in actuality I'm doing a reverse jinx.

#BROTRUSTME
#IGOTTHISBRO
#FALLBACKBRO
#GoHawks

Welcome to the NFL.

With all those hashtags, I'm starting to think you are a Lunchbox bandwagon alt.

Top Bottom