• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Jim-Halpert-Looks-at-Computer-Shakes-Head.gif

Melvin White is a backup...in the CFL.

Again I say fuck you Hurney

eznark

Banned
Nice job Dolphins. Defense holding on was the Packers only real shot in this one. Not sure they could've even with the injuries. Lazor seems to have pulled his head out of his asshole and is running the ball, or maybe your good coach, Philbin, finally took over.

Spinluck

I am looking forward to playing that Steelers defense. Hopefully we don't decide to shit the bed that week.

That offense may also make our defense look pretty good.

Greg

I love that call on 2nd and 9

can't run the ball, but I thought for sure everyone was going to bite on that one!

Trey

Down 9 isn't the worst thing possible going into the fourth. The defense usually comes alive in this quarter. Offense also has a rhythm going, aside from the refs and Orton over thinking things.

Nice job Dolphins. Defense holding on was the Packers only real shot in this one. Not sure they could've even with the injuries. Lazor seems to have pulled his head out of his asshole and is running the ball, or maybe your good coach, Philbin, finally took over.
Slow down. Lazors true form always comes out at the end of a half.

Top Bottom