• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans kill themselves so many times smh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

Hey, BoB!... the D sucked ass too.

Tamanon

Banned
Why not call the TO with 30 seconds left, then you still do the punt nonsense, and if it doesn't work, you just take a knee to end the half?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
lol she was all "I don't pay to play" on Gameday. So maybe the NFL backed off that. Or maybe she back tracked lol.

dozweo34fvznyfiwt3fa.gif

JABEE

Why not call the TO with 30 seconds left, then you still do the punt nonsense, and if it doesn't work, you just take a knee to end the half?
That's what I thought they should have done. If you get a good return, you can try to throw into field goal range.

Top Bottom