• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BzjIGnWIcAAe9gf.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Tackling is so bad smh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hahaha.. I just noticed my fantasy opponent didn't start TY Hilton. I'd really like a TD from Dwayne Allen to rub it in a little.

Matrix

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Trent should pay me to watch his games. Only 2 runs I've seen of him in a few years, he gets 2 decent runs. I don't know what you guys are doing, get on my level.

Matrix

what awful fucking play calling

Matrix

Foster is good.

Matrix

Oh snap

AJ/Foster

can't believe Ive stuck around and they can win this. Wonder if Mech and Smokey have lol

Matrix

Nervousness all comes back now.

Yea getting blown out is hilarious and why I stuck around. This is like last week now and I'm nervous. Hate these close games/ huge comebacks that break me.

Top Bottom