• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Spinluck

GG Texans GAF, take solace in the fact that you have the best defensive player in the game.

J.J. Watt is the best thing to happen to Texas since barbeque.

I am dreading Clowney's return.

Healthy Watt, Clowney, and Cushing? Fuuuucckkkkkkkkkkk.

cdyhybrid

They're garbage unis. Some of the worst in the league.

Some day your team will get real uniforms, the hometown koolaid will dry up, and you'll be like "wtf, how did I not notice how ugly our unis were for all this time?"

But at least your team is good!

Nope. They're navy blue. That's about as far from outrageous as you can get.

Our old ones were great too, though. We've been pretty lucky when it comes to uni designs.

brentech

They're garbage unis. Some of the worst in the league.

Some day your team will get real uniforms, the hometown koolaid will dry up, and you'll be like "wtf, how did I not notice how ugly our unis were for all this time?"

But at least your team is good!

It's not koolaid, its perspective. They came from this:

306086_display_image.jpg

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
GG Texans GAF, take solace in the fact that you have the best defensive player in the game.
J.J. Watt is the best thing to happen to Texas since barbeque.
I am dreading Clowney's return.
Healthy Watt, Clowney, and Cushing? Fuuuucckkkkkkkkkkk.
It's where all my hope is bring stored. What happens when you can't triple team JJ Watt? What about when you have to double team two people? Chaos. I hope.
No feels
Used to it
Thick skin.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Made this gif... how the hell can this be argued it's not possession?

ajfumblemjsa2.gif
Because an actual former official comes on and says its not? I can see his reasoning. I can also see why the refs kept the ruling on the field.

Zeke

Terrell Davis-era Broncos unis were great.

Tell me you're not hating on those unis right now.

NFL-GAF pls
They were ugly back in the day still ugly now and the current unis are ugly they are orgeon ducks level. Broncos, cards, vikes, bucs and hawks all have shit tier unis

Top Bottom