• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Meier

3 runs up the middle out of 4 tries. I don't get it. Why draw up plays that favor the Packers GL defense package?

21-0 already. Wow. :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It wouldn't look like it but the Steelers are dominating right now.

Need the offense to do something instead of giving them short field.

DMczaf

Cheer up DM, maybe you'll have a new coach in 2016?

It's time for a hotdog, friend

tumblr_inline_mt1vvuWSBQ1qz4rgp.gif

Pimpwerx

Moreno is absolutely a pass catching RB. He had 60 receptions last year.

With an elbow brace? No one is buying that for a second, especially not the GB defense. We're essentially going 10 on 11 when we try to pretend he's a one-armed receiver. PEACE.

brentech

The best part about all this is how big of a deal people made the loss of Raji, when the Packers weren't even willing to sign him for more than a year...that's how much impact he's had. These new guys play harder than him.

Kuhn keeping the legs churning while on his back

Fox318

NOODLE ARMNOODLE ARMNOODLE ARMNOODLE ARMNOODLE ARMNOODLE ARMNOODLE ARMNOODLE ARMNOODLE ARMNOODLE ARMNOODLE ARMNOODLE ARMNOODLE ARMNOODLE ARMNOODLE ARMNOODLE ARMNOODLE ARM

Godslay

Banned
With an elbow brace? No one is buying that for a second, especially not the GB defense. We're essentially going 10 on 11 when we try to pretend he's a one-armed receiver. PEACE.

If he can't catch, why is he out there? It's part of his utility.

So you are basically telling me that you want a one armed RB to pass protect? RIP Tannehill.

Top Bottom