• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Pimpwerx

I was thinking this from the start, and we just attempted it. Moreno is NOT a receiving threat. There's no point rolling him out in the flat. We just did that, and I didn't see a LB pick him up. He can't catch with that brace on. Keep him in the backfield to protect.

And then that happens. Wow! Just...wow. PEACE.

Mindlog

Eat a dick Foster. You don't celebrate a fucking pass defended when it was triple covered and you miss the fucking interception.
7ipv1Z4.gif

Just keep em coming. No reason to stop.

Mrbob

Is the goal line power formation dead in the NFL? I don't understand these shotgun draws from the 1 yard line. Bears do it too and it is infuriating. Get your fat boys out there and pound it in from one yard out.

Trey

Pats are so fucking corny, lol.

Bills playing disciplined defense so far. Really nice to see.

No fgs allowed against the bills.

Godslay

Banned
I was thinking this from the start, and we just attempted it. Moreno is NOT a receiving threat. There's no point rolling him out in the flat. We just did that, and I didn't see a LB pick him up. He can't catch with that brace on. Keep him in the backfield to protect. PEACE.

Moreno is absolutely a pass catching RB. He had 60 receptions last year.

Top Bottom