• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

BigAT

Giants inactives: WR Corey Washington, RB Rashad Jennings, OL Adam Snyder, DE Kerry Wynn, T James Brewer, OL Brandon Mosley, DT Jay Bromley.

They're going with Kevin Ogletree over Washington even though he just signed this week.

brentech

HGH testing starting and Clay Matthews looks more relevant than he has all season.

surprise.gif

squicken

Ogletree just isn't a good football player. Great athlete but lots of bad coaching. Really feel like STL is similar to Singletary-era 49ers

Giants inactives: WR Corey Washington, RB Rashad Jennings, OL Adam Snyder, DE Kerry Wynn, T James Brewer, OL Brandon Mosley, DT Jay Bromley.

They're going with Kevin Ogletree over Washington even though he just signed this week.

I don't understand this one..

Striker

Bromley should be playing. Kuhn hasn't done anything in weeks.

LOL They just switched to the SEA/STL game in Houston.

I never really get to see my Packers play, so I'm at least happy they're winning.

Greg

Adams was always the bigger upside, it's awesome to see him inserted as early as he has been. Boykin is meh. Adams could be super special.
I just expected more out of him considering he had his moments last season and was going to get reps in the off-season

I'm fine with it though if Adams keeps it up

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Defense has been here.

Offense it's time to wake the fuck up.

Greco and McQuistan need to step up here.

Ugh Sheard should have blocked that dammit!

Top Bottom