• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

HylianTom

Banned
Lions tie up here, we go 3 and out without P.T.
Lions score again. Brees tries to force and get picked, we fall behind.

Nooooo!

bho9Oen.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Big stop on D. Let's get some points here.

Is it bad to say I feel an INT coming on?

tmdorsey

I think skill-position-wise, Dmitroff has set up the team well for the future.

I feel good about Trufant, Alford and McClain for the next few years. Moore's injury pushes his value down next season. I'm excited about Freeman and Smith in the backfield. Obviously we have the receivers.

Matthews will give us a bookend tackle for a decade, hopefully. We'll see about Hageman as interior linemen take a few years to develop. The shell of the offense and defense is set up - it's filling up the interior that needs to happen.

I feel like this is a relatively quick rehab job for a new coach - rather than a complete gutting of the roster.

The front seven and O-Lineman especially are what it takes to win ultimately and until we can get start hitting on those picks I don't believe we will ever get over the hump. I just see alot of his hits as no brainer picks giving the position they were picked. (Julio, Matthews, Ryan, etc)

Top Bottom