• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

HylianTom

Banned
at least its at the Dome I guess.

Home field, primetime: that's the main thing that keeps me wondering if we have a shot, but I'm mentally prepared for our first home loss in a while.

One thing for sure - if the crowd sleeps through another game, it definitely won't help matters. With rare exception, crowd noise levels have been embarrassing this season.

Konka

Banned
GreenBayBikiniGirls.gif

Talon

Yeah, I wouldn't try for any 4th down conversions when the right side of your line literally just falls on the ground in obvious passing situation.

cajunator

Banned
Home field, primetime: that's the main thing that keeps me wondering if we have a shot, but I'm mentally prepared for our first home loss in a while.

One thing for sure - if the crowd sleeps through another game, it definitely won't help matters. With rare exception, crowd noise levels have been embarrassing this season.

Theyre showing up at least so thats good. I think theyre kinda shocked how bad the team is playing.

Top Bottom