• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I'm hoping Kyle Orton pulls the bullshit and beats the Jets next week. 1-7 will force people to be fired

That's a little generous.

We do play each other. Somebody's gotta win those

1370192583kanyeshrugsmil.png

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
You guys know Cardinals are in 1st place in the NFC WEST RIGHT

YOU GUYS KNOW THIS

BASED PALMER?

I thought the team that host the superbowl is suppose to be terrible what the hell

squicken

We overpaid to get Watkins but it feels good knowing that he can just take over. Hackett stinks, compeletly went away from him in the second half. If not for a great play by Rhodes Watkins puts up 150 yards with ease. Same story against Miami, DBs made plays or he was going for 200.

Not sure you can overpay for guys that take over games. He's just not going to be maxed out with current staff/QB

Godslay

Banned
Dunno about that. Bears fans definitely are though(if only the other 12 would come out of hiding/rehab), specially chicagocubsfan but judging by his posts about Cubs he full on optimism homer heroin for life and cant or refuses to come to reality.

I think most Browns fans default to expecting to lose. On the other hand, it's always Cutler's year to show us that he's supremely talented. It never seems to work that way though. What's his excuse now? I thought last year he didn't know Trestman's system well enough? This year he should know the system, he has talented WRs and an RB to mix it up, and the guy is still throwing shit passes into traffic off his back foot and making bad decisions. When will it ever be Cutler's fault?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
We needed a Brees gift and a ref gift to beat one of the worst football teams in the league at home!

HOW CAN YOU DOUBT US!

MR STAR: Gentleman come in. Now we don't want to take up much of your time. Let's

make this short and sweet. We're prepared to offer you all the free coffee you

want in any of our stores throughout North America and Europe, Plus..

KRAMER: (Interrupting) I'LL TAKE IT!!

Seriously, at this point, we're 5-2. I'll take it. Could legitimately end the year 7-9. Doesn't matter right now.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm

What is the current playoff picture looking like?

zychi

Banned
All I'm waiting for is for at least one member of the Big 3 to go down for the season from a freak injury and then it'll be another typical Cleveland sports year
Itll be kyrie. Or at the very least everyone will come back to reality and realize hes not a "big 3" member.

cajunator

Banned
I love the fact that because they lost to the Lions, the Saints fans are taking a reality check.. That's the Lions for ya!!

What reality check? the one I already knew?

Actually I just posted a thread at Saintsreport that the Saints 2014 are DONE and its actually getting thumbs up lol.

Top Bottom