• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

KaYotiX

Banned
Difference between that Chubby Funster Stafford and Rodgers is that fatty celebrates after a mediocre game and Rodgers talks about his offense not being where it needs to be at after a perfect day.

Enjoy your Super Bowl kittens fans.

Couldn't have said it better.

RBH

jvXZvv4Nhda8I.jpg

jsH3dwWlMamCS.jpg

Your fault for not Believing

Catching up on the highlights; I guess the offense finally woke up just after I went to the store, lol.

But yeah, such is the Passion of the Stafford; he goes cold and when you think he's done, he heats up and leads them to a win.

Still worried that he's not doing this consistently, though. But a win is a win and thank God for our fucking defense and Golden Tate.

I don't know how Tom Cable still manages to have a job with how pathetic the O-line has been year in year out. I know our TEs were out due to injuries, but I'm of the mindset that you shouldn't be depending on your TEs or even RBs to protect the QB throughout the entirety of the game. Sprinkled throughout, the game, sure. Maybe I'm crazy.

I know people like to shit on Bevell for not utilizing Lynch, but without decent blocks/holes/gaps, Lynch can only do so much.

Game wasn't given up by the offense though, it was totally on the D. Totally banged up there admittedly, but we're supposed to have such impressive depth. Guys were getting beat with the quick routes all day long. Without Wags in there, our run D sucks. The most glaring issue though is our total lack of pass rush. Davis never looked too flustered, even when he was forced out of the pocket.

Just disappointed that we're not even close to the team we were last year.

I'm a little drunk perhaps.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Their entire defense is a dumpster fire, Jay Cutler is as reliable as a Pinto and Trestman hates Matt Forte.

Has Chicago ever had someone that really utilized Matt Forte? Just feels like I've seen Chicago countless times over the past few years try to win the game on the back of Cutler instead of grinding it out with Forte.

Spinluck

5 straight 300 yard passing games in a row

Plus no INT's today! Dude is balling right now.

I feel like 3 of his picks were tips this year anyway. The Bengals dropping that gift today was nice.

I think Pep might have finally found a balance now that we're actually getting yards when we run at times.

The defense has been a surprise this year too.

Mrbob

Sweep the division and beat Chicago. Those are all very bad teams.
The worst part is the defense has been mediocre this year instead of disastrous, which should be good enough to win games. However that is tough to do when the defense takes a small step up and the offense takes 75 steps back.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I really don't think the Pats can beat the lions, packers, broncos, chargers

zychi

Banned
Zychi thinks the Bears are a tier above the Browns apparently.
Havent lost to an 0-x team.
Dont pretend our backup qb is great without playing a single game.
Dont pretend the backup running back coming back from injury will help a win.

I said the bears, as shitty as they are, arent as shit brown as the browns

Tamanon

Banned

Ahem, 1-x team.

zychi

Banned
Has Chicago ever had someone that really utilized Matt Forte? Just feels like I've seen Chicago countless times over the past few years try to win the game on the back of Cutler instead of grinding it out with Forte.
Forte was 70% of the offense a few years ago. Which ended up with hin injured.

cajunator

Banned
I will be highly disappointed in Aaron Rodgers if he does not put at least 6 TDs on us. In fact I will doubt his resolve if he doesnt score that much.

RELAYER

Banned
None of those teams has a defense that is on the same planet as Detroit.

Tampa, Carolina, and Atlanta are full of fucking quitters. Put two touchdowns on the board and head home because the game is over.

Naturally, but the Saints are full of quitters as well.
And you can always count on a few elite Brees interceptions.
There's no way anyone in the NFC South is sweeping the division.
Probably the home teams win out.

Godslay

Banned

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

This is basically the Dunning-Kruger effect at work here.

Nice drive by Cowboys. That's how it should work.

Top Bottom