• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

eznark

Banned
newtoncartoon.jpg

newtoncartoon.jpg

newtoncartoon.jpg

newtoncartoon.jpg

newtoncartoon.jpg

newtoncartoon.jpg

newtoncartoon.jpg

newtoncartoon.jpg

newtoncartoon.jpg

newtoncartoon.jpg

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Seattle wouldn't be in the playoffs if it started today

but who is in 1st place in the NFC South?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Bears' beat writer on Twitter said:
Ugly scene in #bears locker room right after game. Lots of yelling, players pulled out of room

Excellent. Eeeeeeeexcellent.

squicken

Browns and Harvin? Isn't idea to surround Gordon with good support system? Harvin's a turd. You'd have to pay me to take him with that cap hit

Difference between that Chubby Funster Stafford and Rodgers is that fatty celebrates after a mediocre game and Rodgers talks about his offense not being where it needs to be at after a perfect day.

Enjoy your Super Bowl kittens fans.

Mrbob

The Bears suck, the thing is the Browns fans aren't delusional about their team. And the Browns still have a better record then the Bears, so like I said in the original post, they are technically better than the Bears according to record.

Damn. Orton with the game tying TD to Watkins. What a great set of downs.
Why are we arguing bears and Browns? Both teams suck.

Trey

OL is complete trash too, hard to play with that OL. Hackett is predictable as fuck though. So you have an OL that can't block and you're predictable as hell on O.

The offense is horribly out of rhythm. Timing is off with receivers, only people Orton seems comfortable with are Hogan and Chandler. The offensive line is a damn disaster. And now the RB position is compromised. I honestly don't think Dixon knows the playbook - he's missing pass pros left and right and they only send him on flat routes. The team won't even run a max protection PA pass, which was there all game because Watkins was getting open.

Like I said, our defense isn't great, but it'll get the job done. It shut down Brady for a half, but the offense kept fucking the team over with turnovers. You can't keep giving Brady looks at a defense while your offense does nothing, because the Patriots are well coached if not widely talented. Difference in this game was that the Vikings aren't a good team that takes advantage of opportunities.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
what is chicago main problem? Is it Cutler is it the 0 line?

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Ayyy, lol can Tom Brady beat the Chargers, Colts and Broncos? I don't know man. Can he beat the Packers and Lions man IDK

RELAYER

Banned
That entire division is a dumpster fire. The Saints will probably end up champs at 7-9.

Saints remaining schedule

Green Bay
@ Carolina
San Francisco
Cincinnati
Baltimore
@ Pittsburgh
Carolina
@ Chicago
Atlanta
@ Tampa Bay

Where do you see 5 wins