• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Fans need to quit with the fucking paper bags. Teams have good and bad years. You can talk all the shit you want about your team but keep those fucking bags off the head. Be proud to support them! I will still wear Saints shirts and fly Saints flags on my car no matter what happens. I want people to know what team I support.

Pretty sure its just bad for the Browns. But I agree. I repped my phins hard in their really bad years and I'll still rep them through their mediocre years.

brentech

I suspect they'll tape it up and he'll at least give it a shot again this game. He walked off too easily for it to be too big a deal.

Romo Defeats Eli

edp99Zf.png

cajunator

Banned
Pretty sure its just bad for the Browns. But I agree. I repped my phins hard in their really bad years and I'll still rep them through their mediocre years.

In the Browns case if thats the expectation then why wear paper bags?
The only time a fan should ever wear a paper bag is if their team does some highly illegal/immoral thing and becomes unpopular to support. I could understand it happening then but simply having losing seasons shouldnt make someone embarassed to support a team they love so much.

zychi

Banned
i love that every pizza commerical for dominos and papa johns, no one eats the mess of pizza that it is. its like a beer commercial and no one drinking it.

Top Bottom