• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Romo Defeats Eli

edp99Zf.png
What a TD pass! Not only did it score 14 points, it subtracted 7 from the Giants!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Offense needs to step up and get the ball in the end zone if your kicker sucks bro.

Our QB put us in a position to win in that game.

This game though....an INT off of a tipped ball. And Stafford willed this team to victory despite having a shit offensive line. We were down and out and Stafford still went in and willed this team to victory.

This team is special. Everything seems to be falling into place perfectly. What a day.

iori9999

Banned
In the Browns case if thats the expectation then why wear paper bags?
The only time a fan should ever wear a paper bag is if their team does some highly illegal/immoral thing and becomes unpopular to support. I could understand it happening then but simply having losing seasons shouldnt make someone embarassed to support a team they love so much.
Yes I should have supported my team more during the Millen era.. ::rollseyes::

Kusagari

Murray better not get injured.

I'm 6-0 this year almost entirely relying on him, Romo and one of my WRs having a random big day.

jakncoke

Banned
Our QB put us in a position to win.

This game though....an INT off of a tipped ball. And Stafford willed this team to victory despite having a shit offensive line. We were down and out and Stafford still went in and willed this team to victory.

This team is special. Everything seems to be falling into place perfectly. What a day.

Stafford is Tebow now. Willing teams to victory

cajunator

Banned
Yes I should have supported my team more during the Millen era.. ::rollseyes::

Im not saying you cant be embarrassed by the organization as it is. But wearing a bag means you dont even want to be seen as a fan and I think we can all agree thats inexcusable.

In the Browns case if thats the expectation then why wear paper bags?
The only time a fan should ever wear a paper bag is if their team does some highly illegal/immoral thing and becomes unpopular to support. I could understand it happening then but simply having losing seasons shouldnt make someone embarassed to support a team they love so much.

Like picking up their entire franchise and moving them to Baltimore? If any fanbase has the right to feel extremely disappointed with all the crap they have to put up with, its Cleveland. Again, I agree with you about repping your team proudly, but I'm willing to cut Browns fans a little more slack when it comes to their team's history of shame.

Though its not the end of the world for them. They're still in the thick of it and its way too early for them to start being disappointed. I'm not disappointed in my phins even though they're 3-3 because its too early to give up.

iori9999

Banned
Im not saying you cant be embarrassed by the organization as it is. But wearing a bag means you dont even want to be seen as a fan and I think we can all agree thats inexcusable.

It's just sarcasm.. I'd say lighten up.. I am sure they do it to send a message.. No one would truly disown their team.. Well many Lions fans have.. It was that bad..

brentech

Our QB put us in a position to win in that game.

Yea. Fuck any mention of terrible decision making throwing it into triple coverage for a pick.
Good on him getting his mind right when most needed, but that kind of shit he has done year after year, and it always bites him in the ass.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
When push came to shove Matthew Stafford led us to two 4th quarter touchdown drives. All this after Jordan Thompson couldn't catch a basic throw to the chest that gave the Saints the ball with 5 minutes left.

Stafford is clutch. He's proven it time and time again.

eznark

Banned
When push came to shove Matthew Stafford led us to two 4th quarter touchdown drives. All this after Jordan Thompson couldn't catch a basic throw to the chest that gave the Saints the ball with 5 minutes left.

Stafford is clutch. He's proven it time and time again.

With all those playoff wins.

lol Marshall apparently went after Cutler after the game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Honestly I wouldn't even respond to kas if I didn't think he was being goofy on purpose.

Trey you know I'm right, and I've been right about Stafford. He has elite talent in terms of throwing the ball, he is a leader, he is humble and when the time calls for him to win the game he can, and will.

Shouts out to our defense also. Can't wait to kick the shit out of the Falcons with Fauria and Ebron back.

Restore the Roar 2014.

bionic77

With all those playoff wins.

lol Marshall apparently went after Cutler after the game.
Yeah but this is the year!

Just like last year and the year before except now it is different because!

Because!

P.S. We had a blast doing the corn maze and hayride. I am not sure I would want to like like you and your amish brethren but for a day at least it was fun being on the farm.

P.P.S. :lol @ Browns.

jakncoke

Banned
What's amazing about it? (Legitimately curious)

Playing in an era where they made blue collar salaries and building a business to a nearly billion value is pretty amazing in the sporting world considering how many make so many dumb financial decisions and end up bankrupt and near homeless.

Top Bottom